Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

TechNews - Single core still rules the gaming world [24010]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:32 am    Post subject: TechNews - Single core still rules the gaming world [24010] Reply with quote

Single core still rules the gaming world - Valve has updated results of its hardware survey among users of Steam, and the results speak for themselves.
DDR3 Shootout - Geil, Kingston & OCZ - TweakTown published a DDR3 Shootout between Geil, Kingston & OCZ.
Hard Drive Buying Guide

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
Sabot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amazing how 'normal' the specs of peoples machines are Smile (VALVE survey)
Yet hardware is still pumped out at crazy prices and crazy speed! You would think we changed our systems once a week Laughing

I remember hx mentioning that he never upgraded to the 64+CPUs he wanted for his 939 mobo because AMD stopped making them?
It's a waste of hardware!
I'm lucky if i get 2 CPUs in the life of one of my mobos before they are discontinued (that's in 13years of upgrading) Crying or Very sad
Even then, when you find the CPU your after, inevitably on Ebay Rolling Eyes, it's got dozens of people chasing it and the prices are what would have been retail. Defeats the reason why Intel/AMD stop making them when they are still so sought after...sigh
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: