Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Call of Duty 2 shots [19851]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 10:19 pm    Post subject: Call of Duty 2 shots [19851] Reply with quote

Here're some new images from
Call of Duty 2, the upcoming World War II first-person shooter sequel. I'm pretty sure I'll be picking this one up when it comes out.

In related news, FileRush has two new gameplay movies:

Call of Duty 2 Tank Hunter Video and

Call of Duty 2 1280x720 Xbo

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
DELETED

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DELETED
xxxx
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So far this game looks wicked. Fantastic followup to their first game. Definitely coming home with me. It's great they went all out on the realism in gfx and animations. Bravo! And people were all up about DOD, hahahahaha! who cares! oooh, they added cheap HDR.. DOD doesn't hold a candle to COD2.
nb411
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well duh the gfx are better than DoD. The point is that long after you forget about this game to buy the next super mad gfx game, thousands of people will still be playing DoD because it has GAMEPLAY.
xxxx
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GAMEPLAY HASNT CHANGED SINCE 1987! What are you smoking? Graphically it hasn't been enhanced either. HDR looks like crap. Why not just put a bright light against a wall!? Wohao, there's your HDR in DOD! Pfff COD 2 which is a new engine JUST LIKE Source blows Source away and it's not even funny. Anyone could make a moch-mod of DOD for COD 2 any day but they don't so that says a lot for DOD. There's nothing special about DOD gameplay at all. Run around and capture a flag! wohoa! don't melt your brain with that sophisticated gameplay. LOL!
The Outlaw

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well the demo was good graphics wise, was real cool but the game was not much different than COD. It didnt have much to offer.

But the reason for that was that the demo mission was too small, otherwise gameplay AI and all are all the same like COD. Lets hope that the complete game has more to offer.
The Outlaw

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and BTW although the demo was too small for 650 MB, there was one good thing about the game, loads real quick. I remember MOH Pacific assault, that game took ages to load. COD has always been better in that regard and now COD 2.
xxxx
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya very true. Amazing gfx and loads fast. MOH:PA is/was a joke. Though I think you are speaking a little high up about COD. COD was nothing but Quake3 with new skins and old guns. It played about the same, COD really turned me off as a War fps. The new COD however, the animations are way fresher, the environment way more believable and the enemies and their chatter is way way way more intense than COD was not to mention their AI. COD was a total bore out of the BOX. Not to mention the aimbots and wallhacks that exist for it. I have no clue what COD 2 is using for an engine because to be honest, after COD, I didn't care at all about COD2 and I still haven't looked into it. Now seeing COD2 sp demo, my hopes are really high. I hope they release a MP beta. That's my hope right now. I want to see how it play online with those gfx. It was ZERO lag for me with everything maxxed at 1280x1024..Unfortunately I paid in advance and had DOD, what a total joke that is. Amazing how people get turned on with those lame gfx and uninspiring gameplay. That's all Valve can do, buy out what was popular and hope to cash in on MODS they never even made. Says a lot for HL2. And to think I spoke highly of HL2 at one time.. Psshawww. Total garbage looking at real 2005 engines. I'm waiting for that farce that Carmack calls Quake 4 with painted on shadows and same lousy texture system that if you walk up close with extreme detail on that it still looks like a cheap ass bitmap.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: