Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

TechNews - 4K Blu-ray discs arriving in 2015 [40066]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:50 am    Post subject: TechNews - 4K Blu-ray discs arriving in 2015 [40066] Reply with quote

ASUS's Z170 Signature Series & ROG Maximus VIII
Z170 mobos - ASUS has come with a
new range of Z170 motherboards. The new range comprises of the
Signature Series and the Republic of Gamers Maximus VIII Z170
motherboards. The Maximum VIII line includes the Maximus VIII Hero,
Maximus VIII Ranger, and the

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
Csimbi
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
VLC updated for Windows 10 with bug fixes and new features

Seems it's going down the toilet, too.

Quote:
Going Clear Scientology And The Prison Of Belief

Not available.
heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Going Clear Scientology And The Prison Of Belief

Not available.[/quote]

Fixed...for now :\
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ VLC - Interesting as it worked for me no problems.

@ Want Windows 10 to stop tracking you? ... - And for those who know what they are doing, you don't need it. Just look at your program options and explore your new OS settings. Thankfully for others, there's a program out there so you don't need to use your brain. This is it.

@Steve Jobs - Seriously.. who the fuck watches this BS?

@A Visualization Of Every Nuclear Detonation - That's pretty scary.

@The best pics on the Internet - I don't think half of those are 'the best'

And aside... if you want to/ or thinking of going to Win10.. nothing says it better than this.. http://tech.slashdot.org/story/15/08/09/1825242/windows-10-from-a-linux-users-perspective

It's nothing special compared to Win10. It's a UI change, I think the UI and the OS is a little snappier but it's no huge change. As a matter of fact if you don't like MS tablet UI crap I (I don't) you want to steer away. I run Win10 on my gaming rig, more from a curiosity side of things to see how games play. I run Linux and Android on everything else. So far Win10 is not so bad, but not perfect. Some games have some issues. Not just old games, but new ones. Some devs were fast to put out updates and you know the story others will take their sweet ass time. Best part I guess is apparently you can roll back to your old OS. Not sure I will, I don't mind the UI change. Adds a little spice to life. I've grown tired of Win7 myself and wanted a change. Upgrading was painless other than removing a trojan that was resting in my CBS logs that no anti-spyware or AV picked up. Cleaned it manually. As for the MS spying on you, this is just some whiners like Koogle. If you know what you are doing, MS has put a lot of things in their OS and apps that sends diagnostic information back to MS to help fix bugs faster. If you are like me, you can go around and disable all this crap. It's not hard and there is that lazy-ass app for those who don't feel like using the marshmellow on their shoulders. Any app you get these days, be-it android or windows will send diagnostic info. Sadly like MS it's on by default and requires you look through your program options. Firefox does, Chrome does, Office does, media players do, games do... Anyway. People said there are drivers that install auto-magically again from MS, again this is just another option that existed in Win7 that is easily disabled. There is no rush to run to Win10 unless you want a UI change like I did. Beyond that, wait, enjoy Win7.
zarlin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom wrote:
@ Want Windows 10 to stop tracking you? ... - And for those who know what they are doing, you don't need it. Just look at your program options and explore your new OS settings. Thankfully for others, there's a program out there so you don't need to use your brain. This is it.

So ..i guess you used it then..
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, did I jingle my zipper?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: