Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

DOOM - E3 Teaser Trailer [39496]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 9:18 pm    Post subject: DOOM - E3 Teaser Trailer [39496] Reply with quote

Bethesda released a teaser trailer for Doom 4 on YouTube, which you can view for yourself below. The video features Doom's iconic double-barreled shotgun being loaded and an adversary with a large turret firing from its back. Bethesda has confirmed Doom 4 will be making an appearance during its first-ever E3 showcase.

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
Koogle
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

looks retarded... doom most memorable stuff for me was the environment/level design.. not some fucking shotgun or enemies with 2 guns above his head. good to see you captured the most important things about the game.

and teaser trailers now eh? your marketing department getting its how to's from fucking Hollywood?
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sort of thought the same thing about the teaser but actually a lot of games are doing this now Koogle.

Ya, not overly original monster.. I thought when I saw it, geez, I guess they didn't do that yet with a gun on his head.. oh well...

Wolfenstein new game is kinda crap too..

I think iD is pretty much dead.. Their engine is certainly nothing special..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: