Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Warface launches on Xbox 360 on April 22 [36972]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:48 pm    Post subject: Warface launches on Xbox 360 on April 22 [36972] Reply with quote

Crytek's free-to-play shooter Warface will officially launch on Xbox 360 on April 22. At launch, the shooter will feature both co-op and competitive modes. However, as is typical for free-to-play titles, the game will be regularly updated with new content, including uot;new, daily co-operative campaign missions, and

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a horrible game, plagued with huge amount of cheats. Like huge on PC. Even funnier is reading the admins chatter and their efforts to kick the hacker. Seriously funny game to play.

"Kick him now"

"I'm trying but it's not working"

"Here's the command... do it"

"I said it's not working, it's giving me an error"

Then it usually descends into everyone going

"Get the f off the server a_hole"

"C'mon kick him already"

Then you go to another server... the guy shows up there or there is aimbotter already on... Then it gets even more hilarious..

BAD game. Good gfx, bad/poorly supported game. Guess they are hoping for lots of suckers on Xbox. Probably get Stumpus buying it.. Guaranteed!!! But seriously, don't know how it could be any better on console but i don't care I don't touch crap console.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: