Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

GeForce 750Ti Runs Battlefield 4 Better Than PS4 [36710]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:17 pm    Post subject: GeForce 750Ti Runs Battlefield 4 Better Than PS4 [36710] Reply with quote

GPU based on the Maxwell architecture and quite surprising, the GeForce 750Ti is able to push graphics and performance similar to those of both PS4 and Xbox One!! The GeForce GTX 750Ti is packed with 640 CUDA cores, a 1020 Mhz base clock, 2GB of 128-bit GDDR5 memory, 2048KB of L2 cache, and a 5.4Gbps memory speed.

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
Thudo
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well DUUHHHHHHHH how long was it going to take before a low-end PC over-takes any current gen X-Shiet and BS4? In 3... 2....
Csimbi
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thudo wrote:
Well DUUHHHHHHHH how long was it going to take before a low-end PC over-takes any current gen X-Shiet and BS4? In 3... 2....

My thoughts exactly.
Thudo
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did I mention for many years that a PC can make you money and get you a better career (especially in IT)? I'd REALLY like to see the "other" plats do that apart from decaying your brain from its entertainment version of "cultural rot". Wink
gx-x
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PS4 version of BF4 looks much better. Apples and oranges. Comparing 1920x1080 vs 1600x900....
Sabot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thudo wrote:
Did I mention for many years that a PC can make you money and get you a better career (especially in IT)? I'd REALLY like to see the "other" plats do that apart from decaying your brain from its entertainment version of "cultural rot". Wink

Except I myself would take the -EASY- wages of an SDK kit over the mental headache of the millions of permutations of a single PC game, if I had the choice. Lol
In an ideal world, 20 years ago, the PC would be an obvious choice. Today who cares? It's about walking home with a full wallet and a guaranteed FULL portfolio for the year 2014-15.
Publishers, devs and gamers just want sales, money and games. In that order.
Everyone knows that by sticking basic hardware into an 'average' PC will produce results, but that's for about 10-12 months enjoyment. Before the inevitable upgrade kicks in. The average gamer today has NO interest in PC gaming and wants to buy anything that will play games and then some.
Be that a mobile phone, console, tablet, it's about portability at work, holidays, travel commutes.
Then I do all that and I am only talking about personal experience by looking at fellow workers and commuters.
I'm sitting typing this on my tablet whilst playing games on my PC at home

A kettle has more power than a console, but who wants to keep filling the kettle?
Yeah, it's a brave new world! Laughing
Apathy Curve
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Consoles are obsolete before they even hit the shelves. That's the nature of the beast.
tride
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gx-x wrote:
PS4 version of BF4 looks much better. Apples and oranges. Comparing 1920x1080 vs 1600x900....

You base that statement on what exactly ?
The game content is the same. The same assets with the same textures with the same lightning models, particles, sound and whatever ?
Do you really think they will spend the time and extra cash to develop a new of everything specially for the consoles ? Wink
Nope, people just imagine things!
gx-x
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tride wrote:
gx-x wrote:

You base that statement on what exactly ?
The game content is the same. The same assets with the same textures with the same lightning models, particles, sound and whatever ?
Do you really think they will spend the time and extra cash to develop a new of everything specially for the consoles ? Wink
Nope, people just imagine things!

I base my statement on the video that is posted that I looked at, simple as that. You can see (even on YT) that PS4 has sharper image with more details. I don't see a point in discussing something that is obvious and logical.

It has nothing to do with "assets" it has everything to do with resolution.
Sabot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-26325354

Quote:
Microsoft is to drop the price of its new Xbox One console - just over three months after its release.

The console, currently priced in the UK at £429, with a bundled game, will drop to £399 on Friday and will include major title Titanfall in the package.

So far, the drop will only apply to the UK.

The new cost brings the console in line with the price of Sony's PlayStation 4, which is outselling Microsoft's machine.

However, the PlayStation 4 can be bought without a game for £349.

"The reason we're doing this is that we're committed to giving gamers the best value that we can," said Harvey Eagle, Xbox's marketing director in the UK.

"We're only a few months into a generation of consoles that are going to last for many many years to come," he added.

Continue reading the main story

Start Quote

They're skating to where the puck was, not where the puck will be”

Nicholas Lovell
Gamesbrief.com
"And now just feels like the right time to make the adjustment on the price."

'Appreciative'
Industry figures suggest that the PlayStation 4 is outselling the Xbox One by around two to one, with 5.3 million of Sony's machines being sold worldwide.

However, Microsoft is keen to point out that compared with their previous console, the Xbox 360, the newer model has enjoyed a "record-breaking" launch, and that sales of games have been strong.

The new, cheaper bundle will include a copy of Titanfall - a major title that Microsoft expects will significantly drive sales of the console.

Titanfall is not out until 14 March, and so people buying consoles at the cheaper price before that date will not be able to the play the game until it is released.

In an interview with the BBC, Mr Eagle defended the price change coming so soon after the console's release - and thanked those who had bought the machine early.

Microsoft hopes Titanfall will help drive Xbox One sales
"We're hugely appreciative," he said.

"We would like to thank all of the people that have supported us since launch."

White elephant
The Xbox One's higher launch price was attributed in part to the inclusion of its Kinect hardware - the motion tracker that allows gamers to play without a physical controller.

However, analysts argued that while an impressive piece of technology, the Kinect does not yet offer enough innovative uses to tempt people into the extra cost.

"You've got this Kinect device that has potential to push forward what we expect a games console to do," said Nicholas Lovell, from Gamesbrief.com.

"But without the software to support it it looks like a white elephant."

Microsoft said that they regarded the console war as a "marathon" rather than a sprint - and that it was confident the added hardware would stand the Xbox One in good stead further down the line.

"We're in it for the long haul," Mr Eagle said. "Kinect is absolutely integral to Xbox One."

Microsoft's long-term strategy is to make Xbox One the "hub" of the living room - a device through which people would watch TV and other entertainment as well as play games.

But Mr Lovell had doubts - especially as ever-more-powerful tablets and smartphones put this approach under threat.

"They're skating to where the puck was, not where the puck will be," he said.

More fucking u-turns! Biggest bunch of fuckwits out there.
Xbox one big fail, so let's bundle it with Titanfail... Right up Tom's street. He loves Titanfail
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Titanfall is a good game. You are a douche bag who games on a console, you fucking old useless piece of shit. I can always count on finding you dwelling at the bottom of a shit console thread. How you enjoying your Geritol Heroe's game Stumpus? Did you find the shove-the-bottle-up-your-arse power up yet? Maybe your wife will get more pleasure.
Sabot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trust you to be at the bottom of every thread.
Of course Tom I game on a console. I also game on several handheld consoles, and several tablets and several laptops and an 8ft projector screen in 3D and HD and 7.1 surround and 2 46" TVs (one 3D) and my gaming PC.
Great observations, there Tom. I'm impressed with your defying logic.
Of course here's the grade A idiot that plays Titanfail that is an Xbox one exclusive and isn't even 1080p on PC. Yeah Tom, you are soooo boring
Another exclusive from you;
Titanfail a good game? Why, because you said so?? I don't give a fuck about your opinion. I have not one jot of respect for anything you say. You blew any respect away YEARS ago. Your a spoilt child, that does nothing but spits its dummy out, loves itself and gets cheap thrills from impressing 17year olds on Titanfail - a good game, btw; endorsed by Tom.

It shows your lack of intelligence by sticking around here, why bother? No, don't answer that. Cause I will not reply to anything you write from now on. You are a tiresome, boring troll. I have much more stimulating things to talk about civil like, with other individuals
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: