Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Battlefield 4 - MP Launch Trailer + reviews [36087]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:43 am    Post subject: Battlefield 4 - MP Launch Trailer + reviews [36087] Reply with quote

The reviews are starting to come in for DICE's latest shooter Battlefield 4: CVG: 9/10, Joystiq: 4.5/5, Shacknews: 7/10, Polygon: 7.5/10, Gamespot: 8/10, Eurogamer: 8/10, Videogamer: 9/1, GamesRadar:
4.5/5, IGN: 8.5, PC Gamer: 84%, Xbox 360 Achievements: 80%, US Gamer: 3.5/5, Machinima: 9.5, GameTrailers: 9.5,Game Inf

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
Koogle
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All these reviews fking suck balls.. fking useless sales job shit sites.

no mention of the fact you still have to open your fking web browser, to log into there piece of shit craplog website just to join a multiplayer server only if you have there browser plugin meaning you need a compatible browser that supports there piece of shit infested browser plugins, On top of having to use that other steaming pile crap of Origin.

And EA DICE you lazy fking shmucks where are the mod tools and map editors Very Happy lol what I am thinking... Cashcow 4 has arrived and the new ripoff DLC premium shitpacks are around the corner ready for the herds of fantard sheep to buy up for the new round of battlefag warhacking.

PC gamer should start reviewing hacks.
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rare as hell, but totally agree with you. Sad that reviewers/sites suck so bad. I look at gameplay video and from what I've seen in this game, it's no different than any of the others before it.

Check it out! Wow is this game worth it or what?!!!!!
http://www.artificialaiming.net/forum/general-discussions/76586-battlefield-4-cheat-hack.html
ir0nw0lf
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Battlefield 4 - MP Launch Trailer + reviews [36087] Reply with quote

ggrobot wrote:
Videogamer: 9/1

I presume that should be 9/10? Or the site REALLY liked it. Laughing
Apathy Curve
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
"here's a dizzying disconnect present in the damage it felt like I should be doing and the damage I did."

Um... Isn't that pretty much true of every Battlefield game since 1942? Meaning all of them.

I did enjoy 1942, (more than any of the sequels, anyway), but it was frustrating to sit there cranking off a half-dozen center mass shots with a M1 Garand or emptying two magazines from a MP40 into them before they finally dropped. I understand that one-shot kill games aren't really all that much fun, (I'm basically just an uncoordinated moving target in Red Orchestra), but there's such a thing as going too far in the other direction, and I think the BF games do exactly that. Tell me if this doesn't seem familiar:

BANG!

X

BANG!

X

BANG!

X

*Oh for the love of...*

BANG!

X

*Jesus fucking WEPT! DIE ALREADY!*

BANG!

X

*sigh*
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: