Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Battlefield 4: Xbox One vs. PS4 Frame-Rate Tests [36082]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:09 pm    Post subject: Battlefield 4: Xbox One vs. PS4 Frame-Rate Tests [36082] Reply with quote

The chaps over at Digital Foundry have posted an in-depth analysis of Battlefield 4 visual fidelity and performance between the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and the PC. They do stress that both console versions are being run on development kits and are still in development.

All in all, we can only give a preliminary o

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
Apathy Curve
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do love me some nasty console wars. It's like watching two retarded fat kids fight over a smashed lollipop: I don't really care who wins, so long as there's blood and tears to savor.
djnforce9
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apathy Curve wrote:
I do love me some nasty console wars. It's like watching two retarded fat kids fight over a smashed lollipop: I don't really care who wins, so long as there's blood and tears to savor.

It's basically a troll heaven there with PC gamers joining in as well. All that matters to me (as I said in my comment on that video) is that most of the time, both systems run at a solid 60FPS which makes hardware differences negligible and is a massive improvement over previous gen titles.
Csimbi
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's clear from the video that PS4 always has a 2FPS advantage - which is negligible, but FPS junkies will pick up on it.
Both consoles seems to suck equally bad in physics performance; somewhere near the end of the movie when the ceiling comes down, FPS drops to 40something on both.

@Apathy Curve
Ditto.

@djnforce9
Yeah, I'm for PC, so let me troll a little bit.
Massive improvement, schmassive improvement. It's still 5 years (or so) behind PCs.
What's the situation when you attach a 4k TV?
Any of these pump out at least 30 FPS at 4k?
I'd think they upscale from 1080p and 720p respectively at least - if so, what's the sustained FPS rate in that case?
You surely don't want to tell me that if I buy a 4k TV I won't be able to use it, right?
Koogle
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"It's basically a troll heaven there with PC gamers joining "

I hear my calling..

Why the fuck are they comparing frame rates when both are running at different resolutions... jeez if they were doing it like that then they should have at least emphasized that fact by showing the Xblows one in a smaller picture frame :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd

That way fantards of the crapbox one can have it run in there faces when they say oh but it 'looks better' on the crapbox :DDDDDDD yes sure it does you moronz.

p.s Fuck Sony aswel.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: