Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

TechNews - Radeon R9 290X Review [36072]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:13 pm    Post subject: TechNews - Radeon R9 290X Review [36072] Reply with quote

Radeon R9 290X
Review: AMD's Back In Ultra-High-End Gaming - After eight graphics
market, AMD has a new GPU based on existing technology that promises to
challenge the top position. It gets mighty loud at times, but you can't
ignore the R9 290X's price. It sells for no less than $1000 and comes
equipped with

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
Koogle
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I wonder if a 90 day test drive would change some people's opinion of Windows 8.1? "

that's 89days,23hrs and 51 minutes too fking long to using such a fking garbage metro infested pile of shit.

And yknow what.. anyone who thinks 'METRO' is good design doesn't know that shit was born out of a....kindergarten art class for lazy designer shmucks.

terrible junk OS, they did fuk all to improve anything from 8 to 8.1 in 12 MONTHS!... I mean literately fuk all.

MS spend more time pretending to care than actually fking listen to feedback doing something other than the bare fking minimum...just clueless

----
Microsoft Reports Record FY14 Q1 Revenue of $18.53 Billion - far to many morons giving them money for shit they don't need.

----
Students Can Get Microsoft Office 365 For Free ...use open office, no one should be using that MS office shite anymore.

----
NSA Monitored Calls Of 35 World Leaders ....35 fking useless world leaders anyway.

-unnamed US official ...aka just another shithead.. like all of them political legal parasites.

-
Apple Pushes iOS 7.0.3 to Fix Bugs .... its crApple.

Apple's Marketing VP Calls Batman "The Black Knight" - I call batman the crapman...and phony hollywoods next regurgitated shit aka robocop.. I call that retardocop
heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Koogle wrote:
"I wonder if a 90 day test drive would change some people's opinion of Windows 8.1? "

I already have a copy of Windows 13. Holograms, thought control, all the stuff you would expect. It also deducts 25% of my income and sends it to MS. Laughing
Genoism
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally I don't have any issues with spying on world leaders. Spying is nothing new. Every other country has their own NSA. But spying on your own citizens...that's just dirty and wrong.
Csimbi
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Genoism wrote:
Personally I don't have any issues with spying on world leaders. Spying is nothing new. Every other country has their own NSA. But spying on your own citizens...that's just dirty and wrong.

Spying on your own citizens is not new, either and every government does that, too. Though some countries respect privacy and do not take it to the extremes. Spy in the public areas, and leave me alone at my home and private areas like my workplace, cinema, etc. and leave my children alone everywhere. I don't really care about the rest.
During the communism, back in the current EU, Russia, etc., they found the ill-willed individuals without prying into homes through the internet or infrared cameras and all those gadgets. Sure, it's cheaper and easier with these gadgets, but at what price? It's so easy to pick up patterns and things that stand out of the patterns just by observing traffic on the streets long enough - and that you can do from the sky/space nowadays...
In Amillennialist Veritas
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:53 am    Post subject: A need for perspective Reply with quote

[quote="Csimbi"]
Genoism wrote:
During the communism [...] they found the ill-willed individuals

In the Soviet Union, the government were the "ill-willed individuals."

"In questions of power, then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution." -- Thomas Jefferson
Csimbi
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They were found, too.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: