Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Hellraid - "Edyn's Escape" Interactive Video [35911]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:53 am    Post subject: Hellraid - "Edyn's Escape" Interactive Video [35911] Reply with quote

of the story. Hellraid is a First-Person Co-op Slasher in development by Techland for PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
Rhagic
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spoiler:

The chest is trapped (of course it is) and "YOU DIE!" if you open it.

"""HA HA HA Stupid Gamer, I am the Ultimate Dungeon Master! Your reflexes, observation and dexterity are meaningless here. For I, the author of this magnificent work shall penalise you without warning. Instant death awaits you everywhere and the only path to completion is luck and reloading."""

Yeah, I'm not buying your shitty ego-trip. Thanks for saving me the disappointment of wasted money.
TheSilentOne
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you an idiot? What's this interactive clip have to do with the actual game ?

Rhagic wrote:
Spoiler:

The chest is trapped (of course it is) and "YOU DIE!" if you open it.

"""HA HA HA Stupid Gamer, I am the Ultimate Dungeon Master! Your reflexes, observation and dexterity are meaningless here. For I, the author of this magnificent work shall penalise you without warning. Instant death awaits you everywhere and the only path to completion is luck and reloading."""

Yeah, I'm not buying your shitty ego-trip. Thanks for saving me the disappointment of wasted money.
Rhagic
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheSilentOne wrote:
What's this interactive clip have to do with the actual game ?

Damn, you've got me there. The video has absolutely nothing to do with the game. It's not made with the game's graphics engine, it wasn't produced by the company making the game, it's not designed to drum up interest in the game and it doesn't even have the game's name in the title.

There's an exploding chest in the corridor in the monastery where the character lives, he opens it and dies. It's beyond absurd.

Knock yourself out "Silent" One, I'm sure it will be grand.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: