Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

TechNews - Windows 8.1 Will Arrive October 18th [35711]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:15 pm    Post subject: TechNews - Windows 8.1 Will Arrive October 18th [35711] Reply with quote

AMD Dual Graphics
Analysis: Better Benchmarks; Same Experience? - AMD's Dual
Graphics technology gives APU owners the ability to add a discrete GPU
to their platforms for better performance. THG take a close look at the results, both in terms of
frames-per-second and experiential smoothness, thanks to captured

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
Csimbi
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Windows 8.1 On Its Way, Will Arrive October 18th

Can you dual boot without having to call MS in order to unlock your own hardware?
No? Sorry, it goes to trash, just like its predecessor.

Quote:
Windows 8.1 to Ship with Skype Pre-Installed

WTF? Stop pushing your bloatware crap. Skype is obsolete tech, people have moved on to more popular and secure solutions. It would have been nice 4-5 years ago, but nowadays this effort seems like a waste of everyone's time and resources.

Quote:
Pirate Bay's Anti-Censorship Browser Clocks 100,000 Downloads

I have to say that I am not surprised.
It's only a matter of time until someone comes up with a "secure windows".

Quote:
The Worst Hacking Scenes in Movies

Too bad that there was no hacking involved in any of those.
It'd be interesting to see the worst hacking scenes where there's actual hacking done.
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seriously, what OS doesn't push software you don't need or like? Linux does the same thing as does Apple. It's just whining to whine. Now if you were whining at how pathetic Sony is, then I'd say nothing. Jeez.
-=WolverinE=-

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom wrote:
Seriously, what OS doesn't push software you don't need or like? Linux does the same thing as does Apple. It's just whining to whine. Now if you were whining at how pathetic Sony is, then I'd say nothing. Jeez.

Linux doesn't push software you don't like or need. There are distros bundled with the most used software, but you're free to download the bare-bones version.

Why does every thread has to be about your hatred towards Sony, Tom? How sad must you be to continuously bring it up and make yourself feel bad? Do yourself a favor and stop wasting time and energy on something that makes you feel bad and is affecting you in a negative way...
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually Linux does push software I don't like and unless I go through the painful process of tracking it down in pre-install, it gets installed. Then after it's installed and I see the crap I remove it. Same goes for Windows, you don't like Skype you remove it. If it's tied like IE was then MS will get sued. But I doubt it's burned into the OS. It's just whining. You talk about most used? Skype has +30 million users. I wonder how much the trashware they install by default on Linux has.

I enjoy putting a shit company like Sony down. As a matter of fact, my sig will soon be slanderous towards Sony. And, it made you yap about it right? Mission accomplished.
doodah

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Csimbi wrote:
Quote:

Can you dual boot without having to call MS in order to unlock your own hardware?

I can and do, thanks - why don't you give it a try before simply believing what you read.
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

doodah wrote:
Csimbi wrote:
Quote:

I can and do, thanks - why don't you give it a try before simply believing what you read.

I didn't even bother with him. LOL! Don't even know where he got that it does that anyway. Must be a Tech Buff like Stumpus. Rolling Eyes I've dual booted, Win7, Ubuntu and CentOS for a long long time.
Csimbi
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you call this normal and easy?
Sabot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
As a matter of fact, my sig will soon be slanderous towards Sony. And, it made you yap about it right? Mission accomplished.

Highlight of dimwit toms week.,'mission accomplished' ....... What a complete idiot! Something you expect out of the mouth of a 13year old...wait, that's what we got! Laughing

Still, this is the tech buff that buys a Nexus 7, drops it, talks about the nicks and scrapes as if its normal, but won't buy a £10 case to protect near £200 of hardware.
I'm kinda lost on that mentality? I come from a generation that respected what we had and owned. Tom comes from the i know the price of everything, but the value of fuck all! generation, Born yesterday, but of course he will get a case when his old man pension comes in..... But how are you supposed to get a case for a 10 inch tab? Says, Tom. Wow, I don't known Tom, why don't you tell us. I can't wait?
I would buy the case now Tom, that way you won't forget that you can GET a case for your next 10inch tab and after all, the case is the most expensive outlay for you to get your tech head around, eh?

Soooo fucking technical, I'm lost already.
http://www.ggmania.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24376

Tom wrote:
Original N7 here, dropped it a few times never had a problem. Few nicks on the edges but works perfectly. Looks like the new ones are not as well constructed. You can get a great case for < $10. I don't use any case and don't plan too. How will I ever get a 10" tablet if I put a case on mine? Laughing Wink I'm not wealthy like other people on here, like getting a new video card when I don't need one. Maybe one day when my old man pension comes in.

Priceless.....
doodah

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Csimbi wrote:
Do you call this normal and easy?

No, because that's Wubi - it's not dual booting, it uses some turdy DOS program to load Linux off the NTFS partition, which the program can't do as it doesn't support UEFI.
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stumpus wrote:
Quote:
As a matter of fact, my sig will soon be slanderous towards Sony. And, it made you yap about it right? Mission accomplished.

Highlight of dimwit toms week.,'mission accomplished' ....... What a complete [censored]! Something you expect out of the mouth of a 13year old...wait, that's what we got! Laughing

Still, this is the tech buff that buys a Nexus 7, drops it, talks about the nicks and scrapes as if its normal, but won't buy a £10 case to protect near £200 of hardware.
I'm kinda lost on that mentality? I come from a generation that respected what we had and owned. Tom comes from the i know the price of everything, but the value of fuck all! generation, Born yesterday, but of course he will get a case when his old man pension comes in..... But how are you supposed to get a case for a 10 inch tab? Says, Tom. Wow, I don't known Tom, why don't you tell us. I can't wait?
I would buy the case now Tom, that way you won't forget that you can GET a case for your next 10inch tab and after all, the case is the most expensive outlay for you to get your tech head around, eh?

Tom wrote:
Original N7 here, dropped it a few times never had a problem. Few nicks on the edges but works perfectly. Looks like the new ones are not as well constructed. You can get a great case for < $10. I don't use any case and don't plan too. How will I ever get a 10" tablet if I put a case on mine? Laughing Wink I'm not wealthy like other people on here, like getting a new video card when I don't need one. Maybe one day when my old man pension comes in.

Priceless.....

Again you are a fucking idiot. What else is fucking new eh Mr Tech Buff? You need a slap in the side of the head. Tell your Techy wife to do it for me will ya. Bet ya she's itching to do it.

1. The N7 cost me $169 with taxes. Works perfectly fine. I have a lot of money? I'm not the douche who replaces perfectly working hardware. I have no ego to satisfy unlike you. I believe in buying things that will give me a long life without senseless upgrades. I have a family, house and kids that I support on my own. I'm not rich so when I buy something, I buy it with smarts. Not like you. The PS3, worst decision I ever made, piece of shit that got feature raped. Learned my lesson to stay far far far away from anything Sony.
2. Because I run custom roms with many features, a stupid case does nothing but interfere with those features. I don't need a case unless my kids are going to use it or I'm travelling. I'm not a fuck up like you ya douche bag.
3. I don't take care of anything? That why I still have my original Atari, Colecovision, Coleco Adam computer WITH turbo Tape drive, Vic 20 (used) and one still brand new in box and plastic wrap. Commodore 64, my walkmans (cd/tape) still working. That's why I have a fully working IBM PC XT in my house. I still even have all or most of the games and disks and tapes from 20+ years ago. Because I don't take care of stuff. You fuck head. If you had a clue you'd be dangerous.

I'm not the idiot who goes and upgrades his video card every year because I have no fucking clue what I'm doing much less tweak my OS and run proper drivers. Still have my 560GTX I bought years ago and works with everything. I didn't go replace my 560 with a 660 or something like you fucking did. Mr Tech Buff. Pfft.
-=WolverinE=-

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom wrote:
I enjoy putting a shit company like Sony down. As a matter of fact, my sig will soon be slanderous towards Sony. And, it made you yap about it right? Mission accomplished.

You're free to do whatever you want. My "yapping" is me having enough of your Sony bashing. I don't give a damn about them, but you keep bringing it up even in threads like this where it's out of place. If your mission is to irritate people, then you're admitting to being a troll.
Sabot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom wrote:
Stumpus wrote:
Quote:

Highlight of dimwit toms week.,'mission accomplished' ....... What a complete [censored]! Something you expect out of the mouth of a 13year old...wait, that's what we got! Laughing

Tom wrote:

Priceless.....

Again you are a fucking [censored]. What else is fucking new eh Mr Tech Buff? You need a slap in the side of the head. Tell your Techy wife to do it for me will ya. Bet ya she's itching to do it.

1. The N7 cost me $169 with taxes. Works perfectly fine. I have a lot of money? I'm not the douche who replaces perfectly working hardware. I have no ego to satisfy unlike you. I believe in buying things that will give me a long life without senseless upgrades. I have a family, house and kids that I support on my own. I'm not rich so when I buy something, I buy it with smarts. Not like you. The PS3, worst decision I ever made, piece of shit that got feature raped. Learned my lesson to stay far far far away from anything Sony.
2. Because I run custom roms with many features, a stupid case does nothing but interfere with those features. I don't need a case unless my kids are going to use it or I'm travelling. I'm not a fuck up like you ya douche bag.
3. I don't take care of anything? That why I still have my original Atari, Colecovision, Coleco Adam computer WITH turbo Tape drive, Vic 20 (used) and one still brand new in box and plastic wrap. Commodore 64, my walkmans (cd/tape) still working. That's why I have a fully working IBM PC XT in my house. I still even have all or most of the games and disks and tapes from 20+ years ago. Because I don't take care of stuff. You fuck head. If you had a clue you'd be dangerous.

I'm not the [censored] who goes and upgrades his video card every year because I have no fucking clue what I'm doing much less tweak my OS and run proper drivers. Still have my 560GTX I bought years ago and works with everything. I didn't go replace my 560 with a 660 or something like you fucking did. Mr Tech Buff. Pfft.

Tom your a fucking numb pile of horse shit! You have lots of money, quote. Then you quote yourself as having little money in your own quote. Like I said, a steaming plié of horse shit and as thick as!

Just understand, your are nothing but the most hated TROLL on this site. Mission accomplished.

I have apparently upgraded my graphics card? Oh cheers, when is it arriving? Another wonderful quote from thick as shit Tom. As long as you keep quoting it Tom I'll keep batting it back at you!

Tech buff, asshole.

Need a bat around your head, never mind a slap. Your so clueless, even when people re quote what you said it never sinks in but boy, does it sure make you one thick mutherfucker!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: