Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Microsoft Considering a Price Drop on the Xbox One [35574]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:15 pm    Post subject: Microsoft Considering a Price Drop on the Xbox One [35574] Reply with quote

The Examiner is reporting that Collin Sebastian an analyst for Baird predicted the Xbox will outsell the PS4 3 to 1. That statement isn't the wildest part of the report though, Sebastian is quoted as saying: Microsoft is 'working with channel partners to lessen the [price] gap.'. Many are now speculating that even a $5

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
Sabot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom, John or whatever his personality is today, will be right in now to buy one. Laughing
Csimbi
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The Examiner is reporting that Collin Sebastian an analyst for Baird predicted the Xbox will outsell the PS4 3 to 1.

lol
Analysts have been very very wrong lately, so when I read something like this, I know that this must be an analyst who trying to deal the cards for making a quick buck on the stock market. But, analysts - much like journalists - can say just about anything without proof and/or consequence. The people who believe them are the one making the mistake.
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Already told you you senile old Fuck. I'm not buying any console but I know your such a tech buff that you can't even remember what someone said to you 2 weeks ago. Delusional and senile, yes, tech buff you aren't. I'm a PC gamer and always will be. Mind you a SMART PC gamer, not one who goes and does useless and pointless fucking upgrades like you. Tech buff. Fuck this guy would die if he came to my house and see what I got going there. I guess I'd be a Tech Genius. LMFAO! What custom ROM's are you running on your tablet and phones Stumpus? How bets he's stock?!?! Mr Tech buff. LOL!

I owned a PS3, it was a complete and utter piece of shit with features being ripped monthly and DRM, hacked accounts posted to the public, not once, not twice but 3 times. I'll never touch a console BUT IF I DID, definitely Xbox. Sony sucks ass. Kinda like Stumpus except he sucks C_CK.
Koogle
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is disappointing news... I mean I really want this to be another surface failure.... lowering the price just means fools will actually buy it Sad

mind you I don't see any games on xblock one even worth considering
TENGILL
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As long as they keep the kinect and the always on thing.... they wont sell much.
Sabot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom wrote:

I owned a PS3, it was a complete and utter piece of shit with features being ripped monthly and DRM, hacked accounts posted to the public, not once, not twice but 3 times. I'll never touch a console BUT IF I DID, definitely Xbox. Sony sucks ass. Kinda like Stumpus except he sucks C_CK.

How many times does this fucking record repeat itself?? Repeat,repeat ad nauseum. Senile. Your walking about with your head in a pickle jar! Everyone in the fucking world knows you had a ps3. But if you had one, why the fuck do you KEEP ON REPEATING IT!!!!!!!!!! We D.O.N.T care. Or is it you still play with it....secretly....you know. I gave it to mum and I fondly talk about those good times we spent in darkened rooms. Admit it, Tom you still play it.
You seriously don't want a kinect in your house, or do you.....secretly?

Oh and why do I want a custom ROM on any of my tablets? Explain why i should root my tablets? It doesn't add a USB port or a fucking card reader. It has no bloat, unlike my phone which I have rooted. It gives you a different interface i hear, soooo what? i dont live on my tablets, Besides that's why I bought a TF300t cause it does have a full sized USB and card reader and HDMI running JB. I can also run external HDDs of it. My world doesn't revolve around ONE tablet, like yours clearly does with the Nexus 7. Your soo easily amused aint you? But then simple minds usually are.....
Apathy Curve
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps we could syndicate the Tom & Stumpus Show. You two should talk about royalties. =P
Csimbi
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sell it in Hollywood: more popcorn for us.
Sabot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apathy Curve wrote:
Perhaps we could syndicate the Tom & Stumpus Show. You two should talk about royalties. =P

Oh please don't feed it.... This is like teaching a one year old to go down the road and pick up a newspaper. Except it's a two year old stuck in a 40+ year old!
I'm absolutely positive that he can't read properly or he has learning difficulties (or a head injury). Some of the bile that comes out of him isn't from a normal adult. That's obvious.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: