Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

TechNews - GeForce GTX 760 vs. AMD Radeon 7950 [35463]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:36 pm    Post subject: TechNews - GeForce GTX 760 vs. AMD Radeon 7950 [35463] Reply with quote

GeForce GTX 760 vs. AMD Radeon 7950 - The AMD Radeon HD
7950 and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 perform
at the same level and are also in the same price segment. It all
comes down to brand preference and software features!
Windows 8.1 will be first OS to have native 3D printing - While
the technicalities for 3D prin

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Nvidia vs ATI. No. It comes down to working/great drivers compared to bloatware/crap drivers from ATI.
Csimbi
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder if the new xbox would get decent ATI drivers...
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exactly why I am not getting either. Sony = DRM Junk, even useless as a movie player. Xbox One has AMD/ATI. I'll invest the money I would have paid for a console into a new video card down the road 'when I need it'.
Sabot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom wrote:
Exactly why I am not getting either. Sony = DRM Junk, even useless as a movie player. Xbox One has AMD/ATI. I'll invest the money I would have paid for a console into a new video card down the road 'when I need it'.

Oh god, the championing of the bum box was.. For what exactly?
Two-faced as ever, Tom. That's you through, and through. Shouting the bum box to the heavens and you aren't even interested... Fucking typical! You change more times than a prostitutes knickers..... Rolling Eyes

That's M$ lost its PR man. Lol
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stumpus wrote:
Tom wrote:

Oh god, the championing of the bum box was.. For what exactly?
Two-faced as ever, Tom. That's you through, and through. Shouting the bum box to the heavens and you aren't even interested... Fucking typical! You change more times than a prostitutes knickers..... Rolling Eyes

That's M$ lost its PR man. Lol

Never championed anything you old senile dyslexic fuck. I never said I was getting an Xbox but please feel free to show everyone here where I said I was getting an Xbox. I said "IF" you dumb ass. Learn to fucking read and spell.

There is one definite, I'll never touch anything from Sony. They are a shit company and only an empty headed senile old fuck like you can look past all the shit they do/done. Enjoy your PS4 features that will vaporize as soon as Sony can't figure out a way to secure it or charge additional for it.

Now where is that troll image you posted for someone else when in reality it's you who's the fucking loud ass senile old fuck troll.
Sabot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom 180, the new senile Eggbox PR that has a brain cell facing backwards. You stupid fuckwit that can't even remember blowing praises for the Eggbox 180 out his arse. You got a fucking split personality? Who are you today? David? Yeah, Tom search yourself.....

Wtf, do you go on and on about M$ for if you don't have any interest in buying the shit?! You realise...no you don't.... You sound like..... Cue broken record again! A fucking immature little shit, as per usual. Just shut your fucking mouth if you have no interest in a subject. But no... Got to hear yourself. If I talked about photography or Motorsport, you would stick your fat arse in the conversation and say, I've done all that and its crap. Your just pure narcissistic. Look it up, cause you have a clue what it means.
I will enjoy the ps4. It's a fucking console that plays games with less shit bloat than M$ and always has been. Most of the (cough) features of the Eggbox 180 are redundant in most of the world, anyway. PC, console? All the fucking same. Stick DVD / bluray in and play. Not rocket science. To me, anyway. T you it's life changing Laughing
Csimbi
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*grabs another popcorn*
Sabot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Now where is that troll image you posted for someone else when in reality it's you who's the fucking loud ass senile old fuck troll.

Confusing me with yourself, again!
Totally fucking lost it! Grandpa Tom in the attic looking for non existent shit that didn't happen. Second World War bullshit stories, eh Tom. It was another poster that put the picture up and couldn't tell me how many breasts were on a chicken, never mind what a fucking troll was. toothy7

Same old troll shit from you of course, Sony this, Sony that..... Then you spout, M$ one80 is going to be better than the PS4. Has NO fucking interest in either! Shit stir fried troll servings from you. Pot calling the kettle black, Tom.
Koogle
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yahoo just need to kill itself off and I'll be happy, along with fakeshit, twitfart, google crap.. and all the rest of these sellout snivilling socialmedia fucks.

Sick of websites using javascript from any of these fucking sites.
Csimbi
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

While I tend to agree that Yahoo sucks in general, it does stimulate competition (which is good).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: