Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Star Wars: Battlefront III - One Hour Long Footage [35124]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 7:00 pm    Post subject: Star Wars: Battlefront III - One Hour Long Footage [35124] Reply with quote

ed a livestream of Star Wars: Battlefront III gameplay. The Twitch channel, and its corresponding website, ptoponline.com, specializes in the coverage and streaming of pre-release games, betas, and cancelled projects, like Battlefront III. Free Radical co-founder Steve Ellis, the developer who was working on Star Wars:

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that actually looks like a lot of fun. while I understand the Lucas Disney stuff, a shame to let this game go to waste. Based on what I saw I'd play it.
Baconnaise
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I call bullshit on 99% done. Not our problem you took too long to make another battlefront. It's more likely it's just a last ditch effort to keep a job.
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you blame them? All of a sudden Lucas sells off everything and the project gets pulled. Lots of man hours I'm sure blown to shit, people who banked on a full project all of a sudden have the carpet ripped out from under them. Probably know they got a great game and want to get it out, not cancelled. This isn't no begging 'kickstart' bs, I can't make my own game on my own gimme your money scenario. The game has quite a few environments and seems to take the best of other games and wrap it into 1. I think dev wise it probably is 99% done, then it's bug squishing (internal/external testing) and release which is explained.
Baconnaise
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not upset over it I was just stating what I thought because it's what I'd do. No blame needed. I played the old battlefront online and it was enjoyable for the most part. I really don't give a two shits if the game is great or the worst pile of shit ever.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: