Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Dead Island: Riptide - Launch Trailer [35055]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:58 pm    Post subject: Dead Island: Riptide - Launch Trailer [35055] Reply with quote

Dead Island: Riptide is out today in the US, and Deep Silver along with Techland have released the launch trailer. It's out on PC, PS3, and Xbox 360 and those in Europe can pick it up starting April 26.

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I liked the first game, played through it a few times. Good story, took a while to finish. Was worth the money. MP was decent too. I had some really nifty weapons. I was disappointed in that they said there would be expansions/mods etc and never saw it. I think I'll wait till this one goes on a price reduction.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: