Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Why EA Won The 'Worst Company In America' Award [34958]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:46 am    Post subject: Why EA Won The 'Worst Company In America' Award [34958] Reply with quote

Cinema Bland's William Usher

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
Apathy Curve
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So the issue on which he's hanging his hat is transexual character generation in MMOs? That's the cornerstone of their company values?

That's... bizarre.
In Amillennialist Veritas
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Because sodomy is such a noble pursuit.
Koogle
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sim shity ... a drm infested junk pile.

Origin as a competitor to Steam ... only because battle cashcow field 3 and its rip off premium map pack crap were so good at getting the idiots to use Origin. Not that I blame you EA, Valve just did this bullshit move many years ago while the counter strike MOD was popular and forced everyone onto there crap steaming shit pile drm platform.

"Some people think that free-to-play games and micro-transactions are a pox on gaming. Tens of millions more are playing and loving those games."

These points are now just starting to have less relevance to why you were voted worst game company.

"We've seen mailing lists that direct people to vote for EA because they disagree with the choice of the cover athlete on Madden NFL. Yes, really…"

... hmm yeh

"This week, we're seeing posts on conservative web sites urging people to protest our LGBT policy by voting EA the Worst Company in America."

EA you are a weird morally degenerate company of course your values are in promoting LGBT in your games, its why you even have a policy on it in the first place.
Baconnaise
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure why people should or would care about a company and it's official stance on social issues. Chik Fil A with the ceo or owner's opinions on things isn't something that concerns me or will persuade me on anything I find relevant. My only care in that regard is how good the food is for the money and that's it. EA is in the same boat. Who cares about anything but how good the games are. It's voted worst company because they consistently put out mediocre titles and poor customer service. The fact that they basically own quite a few valuable IP's with iconic names the masses love is the only real reason they're still in business.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: