Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

BioShock Infinite TV Commercial [34827]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:53 pm    Post subject: BioShock Infinite TV Commercial [34827] Reply with quote

The full version of the TV commercial for BioShock Infinite:

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to get this but I'm not buying any DLC. Play it for what's in the box and that's it.
Majnun

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm trying to force myself to wait for the Game of the Year (or whatever) version for games I know will have DLC.

But this one looks buyable. Or not waitable...whatever.
Sabot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Already preorderd the Premium Edition on PC. Same price as standard version on the high street.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Bioshock-Infinite-Premium-Edition-DVD/dp/B009USTCI4/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1363693959&sr=8-5

Quote:
Box Contains
Art Book - This 64-page collectible mini-edition of The Art of BioShock Infinite provides a substantial look at the full version, published by Dark Horse Comics. This special-edition art book offers an exclusive peek at the development of the game's unique art style, and features a handdistressed linen cover, early designs, and concept art.
Downloadable Content -
Digital Soundtrack: Downloadable soundtrack features music from BioShock Infinite and is exclusive to the Premium Edition.
Gear Pack: Start the game with three exclusive Gear power-ups:
Bull Rush: Melee strikes from a sprint have a chance to knock the enemy down.
Extra! Extra!: Audio logs also grant a bounty of "Silver Eagles" - in-game currency.
Betrayer: Killing your possessed enemies causes them to explode in a fireball that deals damage.

Lithographic Print - A real-life piece of propaganda from BioShock Infinite's world of Columbia, this heavy-stock lithograph print, an ad for the Devil's Kiss vigor, was designed by Jorge Lacera, concept artist at Irrational Games.
Handyman Figurine - Get ready to play the upcoming BioShock Infinite board game, BioShock Infinite: The Siege of Columbia, created and published by Plaid Hat Games. With this exclusive, 25mm resin-cast Handyman figure, you'll have a head start.
Murder of Crows Keychain - this follow-up to the highly-demanded, full-size Murder of Crows replica bottle is an exclusive 3" keychain. It is fully 3-dimensional, hand-painted and distressed, and features a sturdy brass ring.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: