Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Metro Last Light - New gameplay demonstration [34803]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:01 pm    Post subject: Metro Last Light - New gameplay demonstration [34803] Reply with quote

Metro: Last Light on PC has a confirmed release date on Friday 17 May 2013.

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck with sales... gfx is about all I see here that's worth it and even then, there is animation to pick up gas jugs and shake things yet there is no animation for searching things.. What they can't animate a arm moving towards something, or kicking stuff to reveal stuff. That's just lazy and cutting corners. Much like their last game. Magically things move and you find things, yippe. I played and finish the last one and I was glad I got it on sale, zero interest in this one even if on sale.
Sabot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait, your picking up on a game that doesn't have animation for picking up bullets, gasmasks, filters? Yet nearly every game out there does the exact same thing...? A bit pedantic or even annal...
It has open door animation, reloading animation, changing mask/filter animation, melee animation. What are you exactly after? picking up stuff on the deck is hardly DX11 thrilling stuff Rolling Eyes
Looked at Skyrim lately? you pick up NOTHING in that game -don't care if you don't like it, just pointing out there's TONs of games without pedantic animation. Far Cry 3 pats a body, Metal Gear Solid, Arma 1/2, Dishonored, half life and on, and on it goes.................... All model part animation, where it's NEEDED is most important.
Sim City doesn't model welders or plumbers. bummer, not buying that. Yet it's very important as it's a building simulation.
I'm away for a bloody coffee......sigh
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: