Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Command & Conquer gameplay video [34697]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:24 pm    Post subject: Command & Conquer gameplay video [34697] Reply with quote

Command & Conquer is looking to have a closed beta test in the spring, which will open up later in the year.

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
Csimbi
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Physics is crap all right.
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Definitely buying this. Great gfx and by what this guy is saying, other than DLC, it sounds like it will be great to skirmish with a friend.
Thudo
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man the eye-candy... would love to mod for this someday with my new super-comp coming after Haswell releases but always suspect about how this will pan out. Absolutely loved Generals and Generals:Zero Hour from 2003-04 (10 years already shhesshh!) and this looks like a massive update.

Surprised to have seen the GLA ScudStorm.... hope they plugged that never-fixed massive exploit.. Very Happy
Baconnaise
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a huge fan of CnC. I also don't forget how the series was raped and killed either. It looks like it might be more of a throwback to the way it used to be RTS wise which is good. I heard F2P get thrown in and that scares the shit out of me. That means it's always online and will require micro transactions which is bad. MP is an important component but not the be all end all. I still play Sins in SP off and on for example. The F2P model is the worst news though because the chance that it's fucked beyond belief is so damn high. I'll reserve judgement until I see more information towards it's release or afterwards.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: