Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

The Walking Dead: Survival Instict PC Canceled [34652]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:27 am    Post subject: The Walking Dead: Survival Instict PC Canceled [34652] Reply with quote

The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct PC version has been quietly cancelled by Activision, and the confirmation came from Activision's Greek distributor on Facebook. The Walking Dead: Survival InstinctI.G.E Group said, uot;Activision has announce that the PC version of The Walking Dead: Survival Instict is being cancel

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
darknothing
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Huge loss.
-=WolverinE=-

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol. I guess consoles are the way to go when it comes to shitty content.
Sabot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shitty content? Think you've got your wires crossed. The walking dead was a superb game on PC. I got it in the steam sale(complete series) however, walking dead survival instinct fps is probably going up against a heap load of shit in the already saturated pc fps market. So better to put it in a market where it will at least make money. Makes sense.
Baconnaise
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Burned out on zombie stuff anyways. I'd really like to see some freespace or some space games come out soon though. Homeworld rts maybe a masters of orion reboot or something. I'd love a sins of a solar empire 2 with better mod support and decreased limitations. I still play the original game and xpacs off and on with the mods that still function. Oh well.
-=WolverinE=-

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stumpus wrote:
Shitty content? Think you've got your wires crossed. The walking dead was a superb game on PC. I got it in the steam sale(complete series) however, walking dead survival instinct fps is probably going up against a heap load of shit in the already saturated pc fps market. So better to put it in a market where it will at least make money. Makes sense.

Yes, the game is shit. Apparently you've missed the trailer. The Walking Dead is awesome, but this isn't.
Sabot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

-=WolverinE=- wrote:
Stumpus wrote:

Yes, the game is shit. Apparently you've missed the trailer. The Walking Dead is awesome, but this isn't.

Yes, cashing in on the walking dead name, how sad.., but nothing new.
Majnun

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This would've been a turd unless given ALOT more time and talent than they were willing to bother with.

I thought they were gonna mess with the show too when they made Merle run of with Daryl (sp)...the rednecks in the game in case yer a moron.

Now either Merle will see the light and stop being a POS or Daryl will just kill his ass and be done with it. Not that I watch the show or anything.
Manored
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Burned out on zombie stuff anyways. I'd really like to see some freespace or some space games come out soon though. Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: