Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Evening Reading - Diablo 3 Game Director Steps Down [34409]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:48 am    Post subject: Evening Reading - Diablo 3 Game Director Steps Down [34409] Reply with quote

Democracy 3 Announced - Positech Games announces Democracy 3,
a new upcoming installment in their political strategy series. The game
is to ship sometime this year, so we can expect more details soo

Max Payne 3 DLC Next Week - Rockstar Games announces they will release
Deathmatch Made in Heaven, on January

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
Koogle
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"He will remain at Blizzard, though working on new projects for the studio."

Good! he can help make the next project suck aswel, because I'll never buy shit from that company ever again.

"President Obama Announces New Research into Game Related Violence - Obama is looking for Congress to allocate $10 million towards the study of violent media. This goes hand in hand with other executive orders made yesterday that requires universal background checks on firearm purchases, limits on assault weapons, and 10-round maximum on ammo."

gj America .... always flushing money down that dirty scum filled toilet that is Washington WC!

I see the point in taking away the firearms.. its not like the country isn't already filled with zombies, ie the mentally disarmed, gullible and brainwashed lamestream koolaid slurping fking sheep idiots, they wouldn't have a clue if it hit them over the head... they must feel all loved and protected by what I dunno, tv shows of garbage and news media bullshit... tons of degenerate shitty police and legal drama fking SHIT, an environment of policy pricks, authoritarian twisted scumfucks, TSA, Viper SCUM SQUADS... oh lovey.. its ok Game Related Violence, now that's a problem. Oh and the internet where anyone can say stuff....lets just build a big prison and call it earth and elect and pay scumbags to protect us with there bullshit laws and policy drone workers Very Happy

sad fking world with brainwashed idiot cattle voters while a racket of twisted scum mocks, steals, inprisons, kidnaps, lies & kills daily to keep it going.
Csimbi
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Max Payne 3 DLC Next Week

People still play this?

Quote:
Far Cry 3 - Deluxe Bundle DLC Is Now Available

I am still waiting for the original.

Quote:
Skyrim HD Enhanced Terrain Mod Improves Distant LOD Textures

It's pathetic that games need to be fixed by mods.

Quote:
Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition now available on Steam

Too expensive. Maybe for 3.99.

Quote:
Diablo 3 Game Director Jay Wilson Steps Down

If he would have stepped down earlier, perhaps the game might have been worth buying. It is a good thing to give a chance for - hopefully - more competent people.
It's a good think he's staying; he won't be screwing up any game I am remotely interested in (which he would do in case he went to another companies).

Quote:
Skype to Replace Xbox Live Voice Chat in Next-Gen Xbox

As long as they don't screw up Skype (like they did with Messenger and others), it's all right - otherwise people just leave as usual.

Quote:
President Obama Announces New Research into Game Related Violence

I heard that the government is expected to go bankrupt in mid-February, so I am not sure where this 10mil budget would come from - so he can seek the Congress anything he wants to; I guess he won't be announcing anything any soon once they are out of money.
I also wonder how the research would go in case there it was budgeted somehow. Ask 10000 random people? You don't need 10mil for that. Study how 2 groups of 10000people behave after playing violent and non-violent video games respectively for 6 months?
How would they measure and take into account the "base violence levels" (the one inherent in every human being) in each individual?
This research sounds like non-sense.
I can tell this: the less educated the person is, the more likely to be violent. Educated people can solve their problems without resorting to violence. Bottom line: free education (high level, not just basic).
Majnun

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Violent media is the result of violent culture, not the cause.

You're welcome.
tride
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesus, i didnt believe that americans will give away their freedoms but obviously they will.
If the rest ot the world is absolute slaves, in the USA they got the best constitution out there and they are throwing it away just like that - absolute retards!

I wish here in EU things laws were more liberal about guns!
The government and police force cant prevent crime - they aways come when you are a victim. So, wellcome USA to the slavery!
Apathy Curve
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No one has given up anything, Tride. We've been through this before. A great many of us are fighting within the system and executive orders aren't worth the paper they are written on without funding and enforcement.

The Second Amendment is a landmine on which potential dictators must tread en route to the power they crave. We are aware of its importance. So is the radical Left, which is why they are so desperate to undermine it. This fight is as old as the country, it has been through the system many times, and the Second Amendment has always been upheld by the Court in original intent. King Barry signing a few papers changes nothing; only the ignorant bubble-heads in the media who worship him like a rock star think this is some sort of sea change.

Over the course of my life, I have learned to have faith in the Constitution and the unique system which it created. It was written by some very, very smart men -- much smarter than anyone in Washington today. This too shall pass.
Csimbi
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tride wrote:
Jesus, i didnt believe that americans will give away their freedoms but obviously they will.

Meh, they gave that away long ago. What they have is the illusion of freedom (dunno what else to call it; it's built to think you're free while you're actually not). Americans won't admit this some reason. Maybe because they don't know what real freedom is (they grew up with their illusions, it's built into them), so to them that's real freedom.
If you go there as a citizen of specific European countries, you'll think that the thing they call "freedom" is pathetic and you begin explaining how it's not freedom. For EU citizens it's unacceptable, for them, it's paradise. There's no point arguing about this. I mean, who the heck cares as long as you are happy where you live?
In the end, in any country, you are free when you feel free - and as long as you don't try exercising some rights that's been taken away from you, you are going to feel free no matter what anybody else says.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: