Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Steam Extends the Holiday Sale [34352]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:16 pm    Post subject: Steam Extends the Holiday Sale [34352] Reply with quote

until January 7th at 10am PST. So if you missed out on any of the great deals on Hitman: Absolution, Torchlight 2 or Borderlands 2, you may just get another chance to snag them for a nice discount.

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
Sabot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol, i've bought just Cause2, RUSE (plus DLC), Trine collection, Batman Arkham city GOTY, Company of Heroes collection, Bioshock 2, Torchlight collection, Sniper Elite V2 (plus DLC) and the complete TellTale collection: Bone: Out From Boneville, Bone: The Great Cow Race, Telltale Texas Hold ‘Em, Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People: Season 1, Wallace & Gromit’s Grand Adventures, Episode 1: Fright of the Bumblebees, Wallace & Gromit’s Grand Adventures, Episode 2: The Last Resort, Wallace & Gromit’s Grand Adventures, Episode 3: Muzzled!, Wallace & Gromit’s Grand Adventures, Episode 4: The Bogey Man, Tales of Monkey Island Complete Pack, Puzzle Agent, Back to the Future: The Game, Puzzle Agent 2, Hector: Badge of Carnage - Full Series, Jurassic Park: The Game, Law & Order: Legacies, The Walking Dead (full season), Sam & Max: The Devil’s Playhouse , Sam & Max: Season One, Sam & Max: Season Two.

Yeah, i'm a happy friggin' bunny!! Cool
tride
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesus! And how much money you spend on those in total ? if you dont mind telling ?

I just bought Shogun FotS plus DLC.

By the way, i dunno who is to blame for screwing people there on Steam, dont know who sets the prices of games, collections etc. but this was pure bullshit!

They sell Shogun FotS for 10.5 bucks.
The DLC's were 86 cents, i think.

This is with -60% discount!

So, FotS comes with 1 DLC included, so from 4 that are on sale you buy 3 plus the game and it totals 13euro give or take.

They sell FotS collection, all the DLC and the game for 17euro Rolling Eyes

What a rippoff
Sabot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got RUSE and the TellTale collection for £43. Trine for another £4+ batman for £5+ Just Cause 2 was £2+ CoH for just under £6 Sniper Elite V2 £7+ and Bioshock 2 £2+.Any others i missed were in the same price.
It was a complete steal. Nothing on Amazon or online were remotely near those prices.
-=WolverinE=-

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm on the same train, but...how many of those games are you going to play anyway? Very Happy
Sabot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wanted Walking Dead , Sam and Max and back to the future. It was cheaper buying the tellTale bundle than buying them seperate. The rest are just bonus and just a laugh
psolord
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I only bought Dead Island off this Christmas steam's offers.

It's ridiculous how many games I have, that I haven't played yet.

I did spend a lot on Android software though. I find myself more and more occupied with my Android devices.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: