Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Assassin's Creed III Thanksgiving Patch [34098]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:11 pm    Post subject: Assassin's Creed III Thanksgiving Patch [34098] Reply with quote

Have you been having performance issues with Assassin's Creed 3? If the answer is yes, you'll be pleased to hear that Ubisoft has released an update for the game, a massive patch in fact which fixes a whole host of problems across the Xbox 360, PS3 and PC versions and within multiplayer and single player as well.

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
-=WolverinE=-

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just...wow... I didn't think any game could have it's single player campaign completely broken. Just look at that change log... lol.
Csimbi
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It passed the UBI quality test Wink

The Elder Scrolls series have similarly long lists though in those you do what you want - as opposed to being locked into a pre-determined path in Assassin's Creed.
jeremyofmany
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

-=WolverinE=- wrote:
Just...wow... I didn't think any game could have it's single player campaign completely broken. Just look at that change log... lol.

Be thankful that the developer cares enough to release a patch. Development has their deadlines. I remember back when FEAR3 was released. The developer announced it had gone "Gold" and then proceeded to release a 180MB patch.
Be thankful. Don't be so negative.
Let's see your game be completely bug free in a given time slot and then make millions.
People are so quick to pass judgement. Don't. Just don't.
-=WolverinE=-

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jeremyofmany wrote:
Be thankful that the developer cares enough to release a patch. Development has their deadlines. I remember back when FEAR3 was released. The developer announced it had gone "Gold" and then proceeded to release a 180MB patch.
Be thankful. Don't be so negative.
Let's see your game be completely bug free in a given time slot and then make millions.
People are so quick to pass judgement. Don't. Just don't.

olol... I couldn't care less about this p.o.s. game, but even if I did, I'm not a fucking pleb. The gaming industry is a busyness like any other so it's in their best interest the consumer is satisfied, but you seem to think that we should all be sheeps and be thankful for anything thrown at us. People like you are the reason shit like this even exists.
Apathy Curve
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jeremyofmany wrote:
Don't. Just don't.

Hush now, child. You're smarting off to your elders, and you know that gets you the backhand.
jeremyofmany
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@-=WolverinE=-
I now remember why I stopped composing text messages; especially on forums. Do not think for a second that you know the first thing about me based on a single statement. Go not waste your time speculating or assuming. Instead waste your time complaining about poor development. You don't like it? Do develop your own game and make your millions.

My point was that development studios have deadlines by which games have to be released by. That's why patches exist. The game auto-updates. Stop complaining and drop the negative and presumptuous attitude.

@Apathy Curve
I'm not a child. I have 3 children of my own. Just because you may be an elder, does not guarantee you wisdom or respect.
If you're going to threaten me with a backhand, you better be ready to fly/drive to my home and try it in person - not behind the comfort and security and anonymity of a computer.
Your elders knew how to get the job done - in person... long before technology and the "Age of Information" came along. People used to know how to communicate.

Reply if you wish, but this is the last time I waste my time with composing a body of text to someone I cannot physically see or hear.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: