Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Mass Effect 4 in Development [34032]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:48 am    Post subject: Mass Effect 4 in Development [34032] Reply with quote

Bioware's studio director Yanick Roy posted an update

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
-=WolverinE=-

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So how about an apology for letting people down with ME3 and telling in their face that the reason they lied it's the end of the series, is because they needed to overhype that piece of shit. People shouldn't buy BioSHIT games if they have any dignity left after the last anal rape.

Last edited by -=WolverinE=- on Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
lorcro2000
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ME 1-3 were great games and a great story overall. ME3 even became quite good once you added the "extended ending DLC" to it.

I don't mind that ME4 will probably be sucktastic and do away with the things that made the trilogy so compelling, since I did enjoy the trilogy. And if it turns out that the new direction they're going isn't sucktastic, well that will just be a bonus.
Ceriden
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bioware invite you to experience the further adventures of space child and his trusty companion magic mutt.
Csimbi
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

God help us!
Baconnaise
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lorcro2000 wrote:
ME 1-3 were great games and a great story overall. ME3 even became quite good once you added the "extended ending DLC" to it.

I don't mind that ME4 will probably be sucktastic and do away with the things that made the trilogy so compelling, since I did enjoy the trilogy. And if it turns out that the new direction they're going isn't sucktastic, well that will just be a bonus.

I liked me1 and thought me2 was mediocre. Me3 was horrible and boring. My bias is usually PC on this since I played fps heavily on pc only in college and early 00's. Tribes ascend recently is something more my speed that's a newer fps. I need more control of my fov and aiming speed. I'm sort of used to that and when I've tried console based or console shooters like this or gears etc they are much too slow. I think that's part of why I hated c&c renegade so much on the pc.
Csimbi
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baconnaise wrote:
I liked me1 and thought me2 was mediocre. Me3 was horrible and boring.

My thoughts exactly. Observing a trend, I see no reason to even attempt ME4. What would it be anyway? A lame prequel or a companion's side story.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: