Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

DICE Warns of Bans for BF3 Color Mod [33809]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:13 pm    Post subject: DICE Warns of Bans for BF3 Color Mod [33809] Reply with quote

DICE\'s Gustav Halling tweets his disapproval of a modification for Battlefield 3 that adds a little more color to the arguably drab environments in DICE\'s military shooter sequel.

It\'s too colorful. Also I wouldn\'t use those hacks if you don\'t want a perm ban on your account. FYI warning. A few posters on a

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
Koogle
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a piece of fking scum...

"It's too colorful"

"We at DICE can't be arsed to pull the finger out our behinds, and implement this... look we didn't bother releasing MOD tools for a reason.. you people are fuking stupid, now pay us and EA more money for BF4 and the premium screwu pack"

...it makes your piece of shitt dull boring game look better.. Of course you deadbeat shit heads couldn't be arsed to offer such control on the look of the game.
-=WolverinE=-

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure there will be an outrage from the fans soon (if it didn't happen already). What an idiot this Gustav, but he's probably just another mindless EA drone, told to act a certain way. Or his office is covered in gray and brown squares for wallpaper. That's gotta be SOME inspiration and creative catalyst...
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boo hoo guys. Even playing ground for all. If EA doesn't do the color change, tough shit for you. I like that. If you didn't like the color in the game you shouldn't have bought it. Go cry to someone who gives a shit.
-=WolverinE=-

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even playground? Wtf are you talking about? If that's your way of trolling, you're not doing too good. I don't even like the fucking game, but the way they act is enough reason for me to shit on them.
Kompressor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EA should make everyone happy and simply put an option in the graphics settings to enable/disable Color Grading. But they won't because EA isn't interested in making people happy, they just want everyone's money. Valve would have done it no time flat. Those are two completely opposite companies.

EA is probably pissed because they were going to release that same mod themselves and charge everyone $29.99 for it. And now they're just digging themselves a deeper hole by calling all of their customers stupid for not wanting an almost black & white game.
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

-=WolverinE=- wrote:
Even playground? Wtf are you talking about? If that's your way of trolling, you're not doing too good. I don't even like the fucking game, but the way they act is enough reason for me to shit on them.

-=WolverinE=- I said, boo hoo. I don't troll, I leave that for tride, he's a pro at it.

I don't play the game either but allowing some people to change the colors in the game and others are not privy to it. How is that fair? The game was colored the way it was for a reason going in and changing it is/could be an unfair advantage. If EA releases a fix to fix colors then fine.
Csimbi
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't give a damn what DICE wants.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: