Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

need suggestion....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> General Gaming Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ontario23
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:47 pm    Post subject: need suggestion.... Reply with quote

hi..friends
In my machine..counter strike 1.6 not running smoothly ...is this because of vista premium
thomaslatfield
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had the same problem. I do not think that is the problem. Try clearing up your cookies and getting rid of some of the junk on your computer. Then re install it. This is what i did after a geek squad from best buy told me to do this.
kerryn
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Ontario

You will find that with counter strike 1.6 it is very sensitive to your firewall/antivirus settings.

I had a similar problem when I was running Macafee. I tried an experiment by disabling it and it worked. I thought it was a bit risky as the last thing I wanted was an infection as there are a few baddies around.

I got around it by installing free AVG for the anti virus and Comodo for the Firewall. So when I play I enable the AVG/Commodo and disable the MacAfee. It sound cumbersome but it worked for me!

Good luck
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> General Gaming Chat All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: