Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Windows 7 Classic Start Menu - how to

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> Windows 10, Windows 11, Windows Server
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Koogle
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the Winshite 7 startmenu sucks ass.. I don't use the start menu much at all with Truelaunchbar.. but its only becuase the startmenus usefulness and customization is absolute shit.

I mean sure its an improvement on vista.. but wow MS really excel at making shity improvements... why remove the the "All Programs" pull out.. its obviously way better than trying to view installed apps in a piddly frame, clicking, scrolling clicking sub menus, expanding etc etc noob nonsense ..but no they remove the option of previous functionality like the idiots they are at MS.

here is a company that at least has a somewhat better idea of improved functionality/looks in startmenu

http://www.ksoft.nm.ru/ looks like it didn't go very far though. shame

The shitty vis7a startmenu that could sure do with an overhaul and replacement, it could offer much better functionality and usefulness.. Somebody has got to be able to do a better job at actually improving the startmenu than those fucking morons at MS who make weak noob attempts or just don't barely try at all.. sometimes think it would be better if they didn't touch things... they only end up screwing things up anyway.

I meant just the existance of CSMENU should be sending a clear fucking message to MS they fucked up and people wanted the expanding menu. Just the problem I have with CSMENU is why revert way back too really Oldskool.. XP had the better one.. may not have had the frame search.. if anyone ever used it(personaly think Windows built in search is shite aswel) but anyway XP menu with icons always in view for rightmenu and all programs menu sure looks (I mean for those who don't use the default theme shit) and functions better.
johnswhite
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Windows 7 looks so bad in classic mode. I like windows 7 in original and It is really good operating systems. It is better than previous all operating systems of Microsoft. I like the most feature of windows 7 is touchscreen. It is amazing feature. It is saving our time.It is faster than windows XP and windows Vista. It is also supporting the ext2/ext3.
jacinthey
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When installing window's 7 will it wipe my computer? I have several pictures on my computer and do not have the time to back them all up right now. When I install 7 will it erase everything? I have vista now.

Last edited by jacinthey on Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> Windows 10, Windows 11, Windows Server All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: