Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

The Orange Box

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> General Gaming Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ravenheart

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:36 am    Post subject: The Orange Box Reply with quote

I want to tell GameGuruMania how i feel about The Orange Box or to be exact the LACK of it. I live in Bulgaria, games here come the same way the come in western countries, a couple of days before the official launch date, some come a week or so before launch.

There is only one company in Bulgaria which is the official distributor of almost all big companies, Pulsar . They are a monopoly company, having total control over the games market, any new distributor that rises gets immediately squashed by them(there have been a few attempts for online shops using the same business model like amazon.com).

And The Orange Box, according to EA Games, the official release date of TOB in Europe is 19th of October 2007 and that is what was giving on Pulsar's site. 19th of October comes and suddenly we see a new release date stating 23rd of October, let me say that this new release date for Bulgaria made a lot of people angry (including me). So today i check their site and there is a NEW release date, 26th of October, i have to say that was the last straw in my patience, i no longer wish to buy TOB. Not because its a bad pack, its a super pack of games but i just do not wish to wait for something which has been available for 4 days in Europe and i can get from Pulsar is "there is a problem with The Orange Box". NOTE: the Xbox360 version of the game is in-stock, but not the PC version.

So i want to ask, do you believe it is worth calling people that have no interest in talking with you and asking WHEN WILL IT FINALLY BE AVAILABLE?

Thank you GGmania
legohalflife2man
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, man, but since Valve is located in the USA, the release date for The Orange Box is going to be different in other countries. I just finished Episode Two and I'm almost done Portal (I'm at the boss fight). They're worth waiting for, trust me. Wink
Ravenheart

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Release date for Europe is 18th of October, Bulgaria is a country located in EUROPE, it is a member of the Euorpean Union, all games come here when they are released in Europe. And btw they set the date to 2nd of November now.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> General Gaming Chat All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: