Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars [23751]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:44 pm    Post subject: Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars [23751] Reply with quote

Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars is a sequel to the 1999 RTS title Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun and its expansion pack Firestorm by Westwood Studios. The original story tells us of the battle between the GDI and the Brotherhood of NOD...read a full review

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
darknothing
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i played this game for a few weeks, but i just started playing other stuff after that, i didnt find the MP to be fun at all just spamming units untill the other player is dead, the single play was fun but i didn't see a need to play it again after i beat it on the hardest difficulty.
fun game for me for a while.
good review on it.
Sabot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love C&C3, although at times i've taken a break from it as it can get heavy in the later missions. (as hx has said)

I also like the fact that if your getting your butt kicked or you just want an easier ride, you can adjust the difficulty before each mission.

Overall, a very good review and a very good game -especialy if you haven't played C&C for a few years like me Wink

The FMV has better acting than i've seen in some movies! ROFL
Safer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

C&C3 is pretty fun - enough fun that I have played it both on the PC and the 360 (mostly for the nice and easy points :3 ). Let's hope for a swift expansion pak!
lmer
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wasn't blown away with this one personally. I'm still trying to beat every map in ZH skirmish on Hard difficulty. Enough C&C challenge for years to come.
Penetreitor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:33 am    Post subject: This is another example about how the corporations ... Reply with quote

This is an example about how the big enterprises and corporations destroy the good ideas.

After several versions of impecable Westwood RTS releases (C&C, Red Alert, Red Alert2, etc.) EA bought the product and they think can develope a good RTS game.

What we have now?

Nice graphics?, is this more important than the gameplay?

3D perspective environment, what kind of strategy can you handle in that way?, did you realize how difficult is select your units?, or have a general point of view for your tactics?, do you think that the real war games software use this perspective?

What about the random map, I'm still playing Red Alert 2, and every match is a new game, but of course..., it prevents to I buy a online account to EA isn't it?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: