Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

F.E.A.R. Extraction Point [22963]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 3:03 am    Post subject: F.E.A.R. Extraction Point [22963] Reply with quote

I've just completed F.E.A.R. Extraction Point, the expansion pack to F.E.A.R. (review 95%), one of the best games of last year. The expansion takes up right after you ...read a full review

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
xxxx
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, rehash of the same crap. I can't play this game online, to me, it's a mess. Not optimized at all and basically it's crazy all out mayhem with zero direction. I side ur getting karate kicked and the other side shotgun blasts. You can't hear squat cuz weapon noise is just unreal. Game just bores me and thankfully i didn't pay for the Expansion cuz it bored me in 1 hour of play. Felt like I was playing the original all over again. People say it's scary but that to me was the biggest let down. Totally NOT scary or creepy. I hope monolith does do something right and release another NOLF... a game that even though got covered in magazines still a very passed over great quality, imaginative and well rounded game.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: