Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Tech News RoundUp - Ageia PhysX & You [21536]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 8:47 pm    Post subject: Tech News RoundUp - Ageia PhysX & You [21536] Reply with quote

Intel Renames Conroe And Merom Chips To Core 2 Duo - Conroe desktop chips and Merom notebook chips will be released under the name Core 2 Duo. Ageia PhysX & You  -After playing GRAW and Cell Factor for hours and hours over the last week, it has become painfully obv

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
xxxx
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wtf is with techamok HX?...

ok I see you are pulling from your ??upcomming?? site? I see some of the members here have registered on this other site?(not interested, myself) Are you going to make a decision or something on dropping this site? WTF is the purpose of techamok?? Like these dumb articles about PhysX cards.. Do we really need a million news entries that PhysX is a piece of crap? It's not even a Techamok created article. I mean this whole BS around PhysX has been stated by over a dozen sites that the card is unnecessary but here we are with Techamok this and Techamok that..gimme a break you know...

Do you have some special RSS News Raping script running there that is better than GGMANIA and you can't incorporate it here? Like you click on PhysX card story then it takes you to Techamok and then the real article is attached to HARDOCP..I'd imagine your news items should be linked directly to 'where they are aquired' not your Techamok site..
xxxx
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Typically when you quote news, such as here on ggmania, don't you usually quote the source? Why should users have to go from one page to another to get to the source?
nb411
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would say its obvious. Gameguru and TechAmok pools all the relevant and interesting news from different sites into one convenient location so you dont have to check a billion different hardware sites, among others.
xxxx
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nb411

I updated this reply to you, because I know you are slow. I know you have issues serious issues reading english and like others 'comprehending' what is said in English. But I have clearly explained that the item that I was commenting on, as others, takes us to Techamok for no purpose other than to have to click and additional link to go to the real story. I don't personally care about Techamok and the only reason you would link to Techamok, which makes sense, is if the story is genuinely from Techamok fine, but in this case it obviously isn't and appears more as a lure to 'have to' go to Techamok despite many here saying they have no interest.

Before you try 'acting' smart first learn how to read english and look at what I am actually talking about.

I confront stupidity with stupidity. Don't like it? then don't be stupid and take the time to 'read' before you flap your lips.

Here's a start for you.
http://www.auralog.com/us/individuals_tellmemoreenglish.htm?gclid=CLX20bef7oQCFSdMPgodslp0nA
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: