Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

ATI can kiss my Weiner

View previous topic :: View next topic  
xxxx
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:17 pm    Post subject: ATI can kiss my Weiner Reply with quote

This is why I can't stand ATI. The 6.2 drivers are trash. Trash because they simply fix dumb issues, they always miss issues, they classify on their own what fixes are important and what aren't. Then if their support doesn't totally suck they got kiss asses on the forums that let everyone down with their stupid fanboyisms.. look at this post, note his name. Says it all.

I don't want another ATI card because of dumbasses like this. Ya thanks for coming out BobBrownNoserIKnow.. It's dumb asses like this. This is from Rage3D and an example that wasn't hard to find, 5 seconds of reading the 6.2 thread. STILL LOTS OF PROBLEMS NOT FIXED, SOME CRITICAL and then he says CCC is faster?! Pfff, it's slow and hasn't changed a bit.

Anyhow this is an example of why ATI support sucks. It begins with a totally dumb ass community. God I can't wait to switch back to nVidia.. That 7900 is LOOKING FINE!

Just to followup on the above. It's people like this, you get those with real problems dissing ATI support then you get a tool like this guy who steps in to show his tunnel-vision love for ATI in your threads. I personally believe Rage3D existence does more to damage ATI and future customers than ATI on their own. ATI has poor support, but their community is dumb as they come.

Tell me his name really doesn't include BROWN NOSER in it. Pffff.

bobrownik
Radeon X1600 Pro

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i just want to say GOOD JOB on the drivers ATI ,

as always the new drivers will keep coming , u cant expect them to fix everything at once ,

the CCC speed improved quite a bit , thats always good to see ,

the x1900 series performance increased , fixed a few bugs ,

im happy ,

till the next driver , now include the 800+/1000 overclock support in CCC
[email protected]-4-4-7, 1:1
BBA X1900XT(flashed to XTX)
2x120GB Sata Samsung Raid-0
Maxtor 250GB IDE
Enermax Noisetaker 600W
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> NVIDIA vs ATI All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: