Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Which is the most realistic strategy game available?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> General Gaming Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Outlaw

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:47 pm    Post subject: Which is the most realistic strategy game available? Reply with quote

Well I love playing AOE 2, didnt like AOE3, like Cossacks 2 more than AOE3. Also there a lot world war type strategy games, well havent played much of those, dont even remember the names of those that i had played long time back.

But what do u guys think is the best in the business??? Which games is most technically sound???
xxxx
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Desert Rats.. that was kind of more realistic but unfortunately I got bored. I've had an aching for C&C but haven't had the energy to load it. AOE 3, strange for me since I was addicted to the demo and played it up and until it was officially released then I bought AOE 3 and played it all the way through but got bored of it. I don't find AOE 3 is really that great a game but it's reviewed quite well. I think I was just expecting more and I found Rise of Nations to be more superior than AOE 3 in almost every single way..
The Outlaw

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

True, rise of nations was much better, it was more technical than AOE 3.
But the only thing that keeps me puzzled, in MS games, is the pop limit, y do u have to limit it to such a small number?
Prowler
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Civilization 4!!!!
Ravenheart

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In all my experiance with RTS games, none is as realistic as Knights and Merchants.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> General Gaming Chat All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: