Championship Manager Season 99/00 [cheats]
First you need to loan a player. |
If he comes you can get him for however much you want.
All you have to do is get the player to come to
your club on loan, then, make a bid of Ù1k or
higher, then go to the box saying transfer where
it will have your bid and the name of your
club. Click on your team name under
offers. You should now be able to offer
the player a contract.
Go Arsenal, buy Robert Pires for Ù17.5M. After getting him, go to find player, type "Pires", and Robert
Pires with a different club and only worth Ù75,000 will appear. Buy him and Man Utd will place a bid for
the more expensive Robert Pires at a price of Ù23M. Accept and Pires will go to Man Utd, but leave you
with a profit and the other Pires.
Manage any international team:
Go to "Add Manager". Edit your name, then go to any squad. Click on a player, then click on their
nationality. This give you the national squad. Go to the top right hand corner, click on "Take Control", then click "Yes".
Free transfer any player (glitch)
Like every other CM game using the CM3 engine, there is a sneaky method to free transfer players. This is quite complicated so I'll do this step-by-step:
1. Make an offer for the player that their team can't refuse (£50million, say).
2. When the club accepts your offer, click the ''Offer Contract'' button.
3. Click on the player's name at the top
4. You should be on the details screen. Withdraw your bid in the drop-down menu in the top-right hand side of the screen.
5. Make another offer for the player for £0. Click ''Back'' return to the ''Squad Status'' screen.
6. Offer the player the salary and bonuses he wants and submit your offer.
7. All being well, the player will accept your conditions and he will sign for you under a free transfer!