Hitman 2: Silent Assassin - Guybrush's Guide
THE GUYBRUSH THREEPWOOD (Mighty Pirate) GUIDE TO HITMAN 2; SILENT ASSASSIN|
1. FORWARD; READ THIS BEFORE MAILING ME
3. GAMEPLAY TIPS
4. MISSION 1- ANETHEMA
5. MISSION 2- THE STAKE-OUT IN ST. PETERSBURG
6. MISSION 3- KARIV PARK MEETING
7. MISSION 4- TUBEWAY TORPEDO
8. MISSION 5- INVITATION TO A PARTY
9. MISSION 6- TRACKING HAYAMOTO
10. MISSION 7- HIDDEN VALLEY
11. MISSION 8- AT THE GATES
12. MISSION 9- SHOGUN SHOWDOWN
13. MISSION 10- BASEMENT KILLING
14. MISSION 11- GRAVEYARD SHIFT
15. MISSION 12- THE JACUZZI JOB
15. MISSION 13- MURDER IN THE BAZAAR
16. MISSION 14- MOTORCADE INTERCEPTION
17. MISSION 15- TUNNEL RAT
18. MISSION 16- TEMPLE CITY AMBUSH
19. MISSION 17- THE DEATH OF HANNELORE
20. MISSION 18- TERMINAL HOSPITALITY
21. MISSION 19- ST. PETERSMURG REVISITED
22. MISSION 20- REDEMPTION AT GONTRANO
All of this content is based on my own observations. If you write in with a useful tip,
and I include it in a future version, you will, of course, be credited.
Speaking of which, you are free to repost this wherever, just please keep me credited
as the original author. Thanks. If you're NOT reading this on Gamefaqs, you might want
to check there for a more recent version. I will not reply to any more mail asking me
for permission to post this. While I appreciate you asking, my stance on this is
clearly spelled out in this paragraph, and I get tired of repeating myself.
I don't mean to be a jerk, but I'm getting a lot of very repetitive emails. Read this
before you send me email. Thanks.
1. Do not mail me ANYTHING about ANY missions not covered in this guide. Any such mail
will be deleted unread.
2. Check gamefaqs BEFORE mailing me asking about updates. The latest version is always
to be found there. If you mail me asking about an update that's already been posted,
you will not receive a reply.
3. Do not mail me a carbon copy of somebody else's faq or forum post.
4. There appear to be subtle differences, mostly in the karma engine, between the PC
and console versions. If you're on a console, and something is working differently for
you than I describe it here (like sniping the Don off his balcony) I don't want to hear
5. If something is working differently for you than I describe it (like being able to
walk past the elevator guard with the hostage in mission 4) I don't want to hear about
it unless you can tell me EXACTLY what CAUSED that difference in gameplay. If it
doesn't work for ME, it's not going in the guide.
6. I'm not tech support. If I don't cover a bug or oddity in this guide, then I didn't
encounter it and probably can't help you.
7. Apparently this needs to be spelled out; do NOT mail me about the bomb bug in
mission four. I didn't encounter it, so I can't help you with it. Sorry. Try tech
-Guybrush Threepwood, Mighty Pirate (firstname.lastname@example.org)