The Legend of the Prophet and the Assassin [cheats]
Remember that As-Sayf lives in dangerous times. |
Do not stand idle in most areas unless you have
a death wish. Because of the realism injected
into the story, As-Sayf can die often.
To avoid having to repeat steps - SAVE OFTEN.
Refer to Pages 10 thru 16 in the Jewel Case booklet
included with the game for the first 5 minutes of
gameplay for PART 1 and PART 2. More hints are
PART 1 - The Prophet\'s Trail:
Sometimes As-Sayf must steal from others. Cut a
piece of Chelidonia that is hanging, with your
dagger when the herbalist is bending down.
Making the Potion
After collecting the items needed, follow the steps
to make the potion.
1) Place the measuring glass on the counter.
2) Add one measure of Hawthorne Pollen.
3) Add one measure of Water of Bistorte.
4) Repeat by adding one measure each of the Hawthorne
Pollen, then the Water of Bistorte, as per the recipe.
The potion will steam when ready.
5) Place the flask into the measuring glass to fill it
with the potion. (It will fill two flasks with the potion.)
Exit the view.
Turn around and pour one flask of the potion into the bowl
on the floor. A mouse will drink it and immediately lie
still (unconscious), indicating the potion\'s effectiveness.
Palace of Uvak Khan:
Lower one of the lamps from above to melt the wax doll.
PART 2 - The Secrets of the Alamut:
Challenges of the Mountain
Room of Vents
Click on the head of the column three times. Go
to the left of the column (one step), turn, and
click head of the column three more times. You will
automatically be taken to the next room.
Examine the lock. There are two rows of dials. Only
five of the dials can be manipulated. Set the dials
in the following manner:
1) Turn the 4th dial on the top to \'03\'.
2) Turn the 1st dial on the bottom to \'08\'.
3) Turn the 2nd dial on the bottom to \'13\'.
4) Turn the 3rd dial on the bottom to \'21\'.
5) Turn the 5th dial on the bottom to \'55\'.
----from: lord x