Grand Theft Auto 5 v1.0.323.1 [trainer +23]
- Hotkey/Options And Effect - |
INSERT Key - Trainer Activation HotKey!
F1/Numpad1 - Infinite Health
- This keeps you alive and well.
F2/Numpad2 - Infinite Armor
- Keeps you/your armor safe.
F3/Numpad3 - Infinite Oxygen/H20
- This keeps your oxygen filled while under water.
F4/Numpad4 - Infinite Stamina
- Your stamina wont decrease.
F5/Numpad5 - Infinite Ammo
- Your ammo wont run out.
F6/Numpad6 - No Reload
- Removes the need to reload you guns.
F7/Numpad7 - Set Money Amount From Input
- Allows you to set a custom amount for cash/money.
Use the provided input box on the trainer front to set your desired amount.
Next press this hotkey F4 in game while playing, to view the updated amount , re-enter the game menu.
F8/Numpad8 - Super Speed
- Allows you to run faster.
F9/Numpad9 - Infinite Franklins Special Abilities
- Franklins special abilities wont run out.
F10/Numpad0 - Infinite vehicle Health
- Your vehicles are protected.
Note: As an alternate option in the trainer you may toggle between using "numpad keys" or using the "F keys" with the options listed above.
CTRL + H - Mega Jump
- Allows you to jump very high and far.
- In order for this option to work as intended you need to grab ahold of some big weapon/weapons and equip one of them, a weapon such as shotguns rifles should work fine
- Now you can jump very high and far at the same time. Keep infinite health option on for more protection.
CTRL + K - Infinite Skydiving/Skyfall/Fly Mode Abillity
- While in skydive mode - enable this option and you should be able to go up and down more as you like.
Enables you to stay airborn and re-climb in the sky and not having to continuously fall untill you crash instatly, crashing will still stop you from flying though.
To use: Move the player upwards when falling to go up or stay in the current hight.
CTRL + O - Super Powers
- Gives you some crazy powers :)
- How to use, enable it and then go kick or punsh any vehicle and see what happens when you give it a couple.
CTRL + B - Increase Time - Between Day And Night time
- Each Press increases the time - you may need to press several times to see the difference
CTRL + B - Alter Weather Conditions
- Each Press alters the weather conditions.
Delete key - Never Wanted
- Your never wanted unless you go crazy with the cops.
If you do they might shoot back at you.
May or may not work all the time in all situation.
End Key - Super Fast vehicles
- Allows you to drive very fast with any vehicle you may enter and drive.
Page Up Key - Speed Up
- Speeds Up Everything
Page Down Key - Bullet Time/Slowmotion
- Slows down everything
Waypoint Teleporter: Should now work as intended without interfearing with the normal Teleporter option as in previouse version
Insert key - Do Waypoint Teleportation - This option uses the same hotkey as the activation, no need to worry, the activation is only initiated 1 time.
How to use:
- Enter the world map and set a waypoint - Next Re-enter the game and and stand completely still then
- press or keep pressing the insert key 1 or 2 times and make sure to move the player slightly in any direction.
if everything whent well you should end up at where you have marked for a waypoint on the map.
However you may need to adjust the waypoint hight yourself, you may do this using the
red input box on the trainer to set your own desired waypoint hight if needed.
and remember to also enable the "Infinite Health" option or you might end up dying from the hight.
Number 8 - Store Location
- How to use:
- In game press this hotkey to store a location of your choice - Next when you want to teleport back to this location
remember keep your player "completely still" and press the number 9 hotkey 1 or 2 times at the same time your standing still in the game
and while pressing the number 9 key move slightly at the end just when you have let go of the key press or keep holding the number 9 key while standing still
and after a second or so move the player slighty in any direction and he should teleport back to the stored location.
it might feel tricky at first but it should work just fine ones you get the hang of it.
Number 9 - Teleport
- Teleports you back to currently stored location - read above about what and how to use it ones you have a stored location.
Its important you do it correct or it wont work, if done correct however it will works just fine.
Number 0 - Undo Teleportation
- Allows you to undo the first teleportation - use it the same way as the above option
- While standing still and pressing this option and then move slightly to teleport.
Custom Teleporter Option:
F11 - Set input from favorite or custom location
- Allows you to set your own cordinates for the player, on the trainer front you may view the current cordinates in real time, there you may copy and save locations of your choice for future usage.
- To use them, enter them back into the boxes below the real time cordinates and press the F11 key while inside game playing and make sure you stand completely still while pressing the hotkey
- next after the hotkey as been pressed move the player slightly in any direction and the player should teleport instantly to your own custom saved location which you just entered into the boxes i described above.
- X Y Z make sure that you save all these 3 cordinates, cause these are the ones you will be able to use later on when wanting to go back to your favorite location/locations.
- For example, you could save your cordinates in a text file for later usage and name the location for example so you may easly go back to your favorite locations when you want.
The trainer is not 100% finalized yet, but is still released to the public for now as is currently with the current updated changes.
Final trainer will be coming soon!