Grand Theft Auto 5 version 1.03 [trainer +15]
- Hotkey/Options And Effect -
INSERT Key - Trainer Activation HotKey!
F1/Numpad1 - Infinite Health
- This keeps you alive and well.
F2/Numpad2 - Infinite Oxygen/H20
- This keeps your oxygen filled while under water.
F3/Numpad3 - Infinite Stamina
- Your stamina wont decrease.
F4/Numpad4 - Infinite Ammo
- Your ammo wont run out.
F5/Numpad5 - No Reload
- Removes the need to reload you guns.
F6/Numpad6 - Set Money Amount From Input
- Allows you to set a custom amount for cash/money.
Use the provided input box on the trainer front to set your desired amount.
Next press this hotkey F4 in game while playing, to view the updated amount , eenter the game menu.
F7/Numpad7 - Super Speed
- Allows you to run faster.
F8/Numpad8 - Never Wanted
- Your never wanted unless you go crazy with the cops.
If you do they might shoot back at you.
May or may not work all the time in all situation.
F9/Numpad9 - Infinite Franklins Special Abilities
- Franklins special abilities wont run out.
F10/Numpad0 - Infinite Wehicle Health
- Your wehicles are protected against most damage taken.
Note: As an alternate option in the trainer you may toggle between using "numpad keys" or using the "F keys" with the options listed above.
End Key - Super Fast Wehicles
- Allows you to drive very fast with any wehicle you may enter and drive.
Page Down Key - Bullet Time/Slowmotion
Insert key - Do Waypoint Teleportation - This option uses the same hotkey as the activation, no need to worry, the activation is only initiated 1 time.
How to use:
- Enter the world map and set a waypoint - Next Re-enter the game and
press the insert key 1 or 2 times and make sure to move the player slightly.
if everything whent well you should end up at where you have marked for a waypoint on the map.
However you may need to adjust the waypoint hight yourself, you may do this using the
red input box on the trainer to set your own desired waypoint hight if needed.
and remember to also enable the "Infinite Health" option or you might end up dying from the hight.
Number 8 - Store Location
- How to use:
- In game press this hotkey to store a location of your choice - Next when you want to teleport back to this location
remeber keep your player still and press the number 9 hotkey/ The teleporting hotkey below here,
then move slightly to initiate the teleportation to your currently stored location.
Number 9 - Teleport
- Teleports you back to currently stored location - read above about this option.
Number 0 - Undo Teleportation
- Allows you to undo the first teleportation - use it the same way as the above option
- While standing still and pressing this option and then move slightly to teleport.
The trainer is not 100% finalized yet, but is still released to the public for now as is currently with the current updated changes.
Final trainer will be coming soon!