Dying Light v1.5.0 [trainer +31]
HOME Key - Trainer Activation HotKey!
F1 - Infinite Health
F2 - Infinite Stamina
F3 - Unbreakable Weapons
F4 - Ammo/No Reload
F5 - Infinite Items
F6 - Infinite Throwables
F7 - Infinite Lockpicks
F8 - Add Cash/Money
F9 - Mega Survivor Rank Xp
F10 - Mega Agility Xp
F11 - Mega Power XP
F12 - Set Skill Points
- For those that only just started a new game and who wants to increase their current skill points.
- Note: May need to have earned atleast some skill points and have some available -
- and have some xp currently owned before to you use this for it to work properly.
Numpad 0 - Unlock All Weapons/Items
- Press this key right before you enter the Shop to buy a new weapon etc..
- You can now buy everything.
Numpad 1 - Toggle Day And Night *
- Toggle between night and day time
Numpad 2 - Freeze Challenge Timers
Numpad 3 - Set Custom Level Input
Set Custom Level Input * "Yellow Input Boxes"
- Input your custom level value into each coresponding level in line of order for which you need to change.
Note: you may set any input box to 0 for it to avoid any changes to the levels you want to keep.
CTRL + O - Instant Grapple Hook Cooldown
CTRL + P - Super Grapple Hook
CTRL + V - Bigger Backpack Size
CTRL + B - Infinite Battery Duration
CTRL + K - Mega Player
End key - One Hit Kill
Delete key - Stealth/Invisible *
- Make sure to first kill atleast 1 zombie and select to "use Camouflage" option 1 time atleast before you use this option.
- Next - You can now toggle the option on and off as you like and you are now invisible to any zombie
Page Up - Speed Up
Page Down - Bullet Time/Slowmotion
Number 6 - Super Speed
Number 7 - Super Jump *
- Enable this before you use the Waypoint Teleporter!
Number 8 - Store Location
Number 9 - Teleport
Number 0 - Undo Teleportation
Insert Key - Do Waypoint Teleportation *
- Enable the super jump option before you use the Waypoint Teleporter!
* "Red Input Box" Option - Use this to set your own desired Hight Compensation for the Waypoint Teleporter If you like.
or use the super jump option and set any hight you want.
See Trainer info more Options & Effects
----> For Additional options please view the trainer!