Dragon Age: Inquisition v1.2 [trainer +16]
- Game Version Specific's: Dragon Age: Inquisition - v-Update 12-09-2014 - Origin v1.2 - rev2 - x64 bit title only
- Released: 22 Nov 2014
- Updated: 27 Dec 2014
Specific Trainer Activation Notes:
Dont Activate This trainer untill you are actualy inside game playing!
- = = = = == = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = -
- = = = = == = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = - -
- Hotkey/Options And Effect -
Note: Turn Of Options When Not Needed!
Trainer activation - Home key
Numpad 1 - Infinite Health - Player/Team *Works for booth Main Player And Team - might not visualy look like it has taken efffect but should be noticeable when taken damage.
Numpad 2 - Infinite Mana - Player/Team *Works for booth Main Player And Team - same as above visual effect has some delay
Numpad 3 - Infinite Focus
Numpad 4 - Fast Ability Cooldowns - Player/Team *Works for booth Main Player And Team - enable and it should take effet when you or your team mates use any ability that uses cooldowns.
- Your ability cooldowns will cooldown very fast.
Numpad 5 - Infinite Ability points - Player/Team *Works for booth Main Player And Team
- while in-game- Enable before you enter the upgrade menu, next you need to use an actual current available point , ones you done this, the points will go up to around 100
Numpad 6 - Set Gold/Money
- While at a shop buy or sell something, next re-enter the game,
- Now input your desired money amount into the set money box and press the set money button on the trainer or push the numpad 6 key while inside game,
- Now re-enter the shop and make sure to buy or sell something to see the effect take place.
Note: might work after a money loot aswell, and the next money loot it may update the visual money amount.
Numpad 7 - Set Power Points
- This will only start to work after you started your first real mission after youve visited the willage and begun you journey. Ones in that mission enter the player upgrade menu
and re-enter the game. now press this key and if we are lucky we can now press escape 1 or 2 times and the value should have changed. use input box "set Power" to set desired value.
- Note You must have aquired atleast 1 or 2 points for this to work properly.
Numpad 8 - Infinite Healing Potions
- This gives you an infinite amount of healing potions to use. shlould probably work for all your team mates.
Numpad 9 - Set Custom Damage Level
- This allows you to use the slider on the trainer to set a very high or low etc.. damage level for your player.
- While enabled slide the slider to the right to increase the level of damage player/team does to enemies.
- If you want to set it back to a more normal level, just slide it back to about the lowest level or between low and high so before you disable the option and while ingame.
- Low Damage Only allows for low damage given, while high allows for a higher level of damage given, Very high takes out most enemies in 1 hit.
Numpad 0 - Remove Ability Points
- This allows you to remove your current ability points.
- While ingame, first enable the "infinite ability" option, next enable this option and make sure to play for a while,
- then after a short while, enter the "character Record" menu /Ability menu and your points will have been set to 0
Note:Dont forget to follow the above steps exactly or the option might fail.
End Key - Mega Experience
- This allows you to gain experience very fast, enabled while ingame and play for a while and the game will update your experience if everything whent out well.
- Note: Use this at your own risk, if you are worried about not beeing able to go back to a lower player level, then avoid using this option.
Shift + B - Infinite Inventory Capacity
Shift + K - Enable Gravity Mode
- This allows you to reach places you probably never were going to be able to reach.
- This will drop the players gravity.
- While active, press and while holding either the jump button key on your keyboard = "Spacebar" key and move in the direction you want to go.
- Or use your gamepad's "Leftshoulder/bumber button + the A" key and move in the direction you want to move.
- Next enjoy going places you just whish you could :)
-Note: If a gamepad is connected and detected the gamepad will be the default to be used to controll this.
F6 - Store Location
F7 - Teleport
F8 - Undo Teleportation
Insert key - Do WayPoint Teleportation
- Allows you to teleport to map marker set, while using the map set a maker and then press this key and re-enter the game, in that order and you will travel to the markers location.
- However.. watch out where you set a marker, dont over use and set a marker just anywhere or you might get stuck somewhere you dont want to be. :(
- you may use the teleporter options "Undo Teleportation" to go back to where you came from if you want to.
The Enable "Set Crafting Item Amount" option has been disabled for now since it's unstable and can cuase undesired effects in the game.
This will most likely be the last update for this game title, unless the game updates itself.
For now enjoy and use it with caution!