Dota 2 [cheats]
Practice Game Cheats:|
Start a Pratice Game, then go to Game Setup and choose "Enable Cheats." Once in the game, simply enter the following commands in the Chat window along with a parameter if required (do not include the square brackets).
-lvlup [X] - Gain X levels up to 25; negative values not allowed.
-levelbots [X] - All bots gain X levels; negative values not allowed.
-gold [X] - Gain X amount of gold up to 16383;
note that negative values are in fact allowed.
-item [item code] - Gain item (see list of Item Codes).
-givebots [item code] - All bots gain this item (see list of Item Codes).
-refresh - Fully restore player health and mana, renews cooldowns.
-respawn - Moves player back to fountain, respawning if dead.
-startgame - Sets timer to 0:00 and jumps to first creepspawn.
-spawncreeps - Spawn a wave of creeps.
-spawnneutrals - Spawns/respawns neutral creeps.
-disablecreepspawn - Prevents creeps from spawning in lanes.
-enablecreepspawn - Enables creeps to spawn in lanes.
-spawnrune - Spawns random rune at one of the two rune spots.
-killcreeps - Supposedly kills all creeps.
-clearwards - Destroys all Observer wards.
-createhero [name] - Creates hero/unit/building at current mouse cursor position;
heroes will be controlled by a bot (see list of names in
[game dir]/scripts/npc/npc_heros.txt and
-dumpbots - Displays status of all players and bots in current game.
-wtf - All skills and items have no mana costs and cooldown.
-unwtf - Restore mana costs and cooldown to all skill and items.
-allvision - Enables map vision of both Radiant and Dire factions.
-normalvision - Reverts map vision to default.
Cancelling attack animations:
*During an attack your Hero typically executes two stages of animation; the first when executing the actual attack, and the second is "follow-up" after damage has been applied.
*The first animation stage must always complete itself, but you can actually "cancel" out of the second animation stage simply by moving if you are a physical attacker, or by ordering your Hero to "Stop" if you are using a casting ability.
*In the case of physical attacks, cancelling the follow-up animation lets you stay on the move after attacking but for casters it actually keeps you from using the ability, saving you from using mana for the ability and having it go into cooldown.
Below is a collection of helpful tips you should know for Dota 2.
* Bottle Refill Trick - You can refill your Bottle without Bottle crowing or going back to your fountain. To do this, immediately give your Bottle to an Ally who has teleported near you from a fountain. This fills your bottle, due to the fountain buff lingering briefly after after the other player has left the fountain. Use a TP scroll, Keeper of the Light Recall, Nature's Prophet Teleportation, or recall on Lone Druid Spirit Bear to help refill an ally's Bottle.
* Denying Allied Heroes - This prevents the enemy from gaining any gold or experience from the kill. You are able to deny your allies under two conditions: one, they are under the effect of a poison ability such as Doom's Doom or Queen of Pain's Shadow Spike; two, your ally is under a certain percentage of health. A-Click to deny an ally. Allies will still lose unreliable gold upon death.
* Losing Tower Aggro - Towers have attack priority that decides what they hit. If you are dying and want a tower to stop attacking you, A-click an allied unit. The Tower should change targets as long as other units are within range.
* Bottle Spam in Fountain - Bottles refill automatically and instantly in fountains, so spam your Bottle to heal faster. The faster you can heal in a fountain, the faster you can get back out to battle!
* Buy Before You Die - Be aware that you lose unreliable gold when you die. If you know death is imminent, access the shop and quickly buy your next item. The item will be waiting in your stash when you respawn!
* Armlet Toggle - Armlet of Mordiggian toggling can help you survive in situations where you would normally die. Turning it on gives a +25 strength bonus and increases your health. The armlet drains health while in use, so you what you want to do is turn off the armlet with lower HP and then quickly toggle it back on, granting you a health boost. The cooldown period is 2 seconds. An armlet that has been turned off drops your HP for a brief moment, so be sure you aren't taking damage over time and make sure you're not about to sustain an injury from an attack.
* Drop Attribute Items to Get Restorative Bonuses - When you're looking to restore health or mana, drop items that grant attribute boosts. Then use your restore. Doing so will give you a higher amount of health/mana in your pool, once the items are back in your inventory. From the percentage-based health/mana gauges, you receive a very helpful bonus. Items can be picked up
or destroyed by other heroes, though, so do be mindful of your surroundings before you drop.