Updated:06:50 PM EDT May,23
--> Facebook |
POPULAR CHAT TOPICNVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 Revie
Microsoft's Kinect Patent Go
Dying Light Announced
PS4 vs. XBoxOne
Elder Scrolls Online video r
MS: Backward compatibility i
Xbox One Reveal 2013 Highlig
Xbox One Supports External S
MS Details Xbox One Game Ins
Xbox One: Microsoft's new co
PlayStation 4 See it First a
TechNews - Windows 8.1 will
Metal Gear Rising: Revengean
EA pulls plug on Wii U suppo
EA Kills Online Pass Program
Grim Dawn Alpha Coming Tomor
Hitman: Absolution - Quick L
Armed and Dangerous - Battle
NVIDIA Taking SHIELD Pre-Ord
REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4 PS4 E3
AC4: Black Flag - Golden Age
8 Years Ago Today, the Xbox
(c) 1997-2013 Box Network Ltd.
Championship Manager 3 [cheats]
Enter Jimmy Rules as a manager name.
Select any team at the selection screen. Click on an English player on the team squad screen, then click on "English". You should now be in control of the England team.
Free Transfer Any Player
This is quite complicated so I'll do this step-by-step:
1. Make an offer for the player that their team can't refuse (£50million, say).
2. When the club accepts your offer, click the ''Offer Contract'' button.
3. Click on the player's name at the top
4. You should be on the details screen. Withdraw your bid in the drop-down menu in the top-right hand side of the screen.
5. Make another offer for the player for £0. Click ''Back'' return to the ''Squad Status'' screen.
6. Offer the player the salary and bonuses he wants and submit your offer.
7. All being well, the player will accept your conditions and he will sign for you under a free transfer!
Use the following steps to buy any player for free. As an example, Rivaldo can be signed to Man Utd. As ManUtd, go to Rivaldo and put in a bid of £0, press "Offer", and then "Yes". With another team under your control, e.g. Liverpool, go to Rivaldo and put in a bid of how much the player is worth, press "Offer" and then "Yes". Still as Liverpool, click on the action button and select "Change Transfer Bid". Now click on the small triangle in the top left hand corner. Then click on Man Utd (their name will appear once you have clicked on the triangle). You now have total control of the transfer bid. Just click "Accept" and your bid of £0 will be accepted. Withdraw Liverpool's bid for Rivaldo, and providing you can meet the player's wages, you will sign the player for free.
Sign these players quickly, as they will be one of your top signings:
These are some of the young players to buy.
Other good young players to buy include the following:
Juan Roman Riquelme