Updated:06:24 PM EDT May,22
--> Facebook |
POPULAR CHAT TOPICXbox One Supports External S
MS Details Xbox One Game Ins
Xbox One: Microsoft's new co
PlayStation 4 See it First a
TechNews - Windows 8.1 will
Metal Gear Rising: Revengean
EA pulls plug on Wii U suppo
EA Kills Online Pass Program
Grim Dawn Alpha Coming Tomor
Hitman: Absolution - Quick L
Armed and Dangerous - Battle
NVIDIA Taking SHIELD Pre-Ord
REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4 PS4 E3
AC4: Black Flag - Golden Age
8 Years Ago Today, the Xbox
BlueStacks rivals OUYA with
Saints Row IV - PAX East Dem
Bioshock Gets A Fan-Made Mov
REDKit Released - Mod Tools
Rome II: Total War Collector
Hellraid - Teaser Trailer
TechNews - Adobe abandons Cr
(c) 1997-2013 Box Network Ltd.
Animal Crossing [GC]
Get your town rating to be "Perfect" for two entire weeks. The Golden Axe is indestructible.
Golden bug net
To get the golden bug net, catch one of every kind of bug.
Golden Fishing Pole
You can earn a Golden Fishing Pole by catching at least one of each fish.
To get the Golden Shovel find a "glowing spot" and bury a normal shovel in the hole you dig. A golden sapling will appear. After it has matured you will have a Golden Shovel. When using this shovel you become more likely to dig up better items and larger sums of money from the "glowing spots".
Every day, one rock in your village will turn into a treasure rock. Walk up to a rock and hit it with your shovel. If it turns red, quickly hit it again -- up to seven times if you're fast enough. Each time, a money bag will come flying out. The first few bags will be 100 Bell bags, but soon you'll hear the Mario extra life chime -- which means these bags contain 1,000 Bell. After the rock changes color again, it goes back to being a regular rock.
Find a glowing spot, and bury the money bag found from it in that hole. A sapling will appear there now, and within a few days, you'll have a tree you'll be able to shake money out of (money tree).
When bees appear from trees, take out your butterfly net and face the beehive. If you can catch a bee, you can sell it for $4500.
Place orange furniture to the north, green furniture to the south, yellow furniture to the west, and red furniture to the east part of your house.
Note: This trick requires a Game Boy Advance and a link cable. Play the game with the Game Boy Advance attached. Collect as much fruit as possible and travel all the way to the south. Go the pier at the beach. A Kappa will be there and will to bring you to a new island to the south. Get to the new island and drop all of your fruit. Return to the Kappa and leave. Transfer the island to the Game Boy Advance. On the Game Boy Advance, knock on the door to the house of the island animal. After it appears, move a piece of fruit in front of the animal. It will eat it and become happy. Keep repeating this until the animal drops money bags. Feed all your fruit to the animal, then put your Game Boy Advance on standby. Resume the game on the Gamecube. Go back to town, then return and talk to the Kappa again. Your game will now be updated with the Game Boy Advance data. Travel back to the island and collect the money bags.
Growing a money tree:
First, find a glowing piece of earth. Dig it up and you get a money bag. Plant the money bag in the glowing hole and a seedling will sprout, which will grow in to a money tree
Are you familiar with the ancient art of Feng-Shui? Who would have guessed that it even applies to Nintendo's Animal Crossing? It's all about how you arrange your furniture in your house.
Orange colored furniture in the North
Yellow furniture in the West
Red furniture in the East
Green furniture in the South What does this do?
It increases your chances with getting lots of cash and items -- so try to use Feng-Shui whenever possible.
You've done it before -- you've shaken a couple of trees to find some cash, and out comes a whole swarm of bees and does a "remodeling" job on your face... Painful. But did you know that you can actually catch the bees and make some money? It's a bit tricky as the bees move fast, but after you've shaken a tree and a bee's hive has fallen out, immediately switch to the butterfly net and turn towards the hive. Time it right and hit the button and you will catch a single bee, worth 4,500 bucks. Not bad, huh? There are three swarms of bees hidden on the map every day, so you can make some big bucks if you go bee hunting.
Secret K.K. Slider Songs
There are three secret songs in Animal Crossing that Totakeke won't play unless you request them.
I Love You
Two Days Ago
Don't ever hit the reset switch when playing this game. If you do, the next time you play you will be chastized by Mr. Resetti, an angry mole. He will lecture you on how there is no reset button in real life -- so you shouldn't use it in this game either. Mr. Reset's rant takes quite a while to get through, but that's nothing compared to what happens when you hit reset again... His complaints will get longer and longer and he will even force you to apologize (which requires you to manually enter your apology via the on-screen keyboard).
Win NES Games
Animal Crossing features an even bigger variety of NES games than its N64 counterpart. You have to be lucky to get your hands on them though. There are several ways to get new games:
* Be the first. The first player to start a character on the included Animal Crossing Memory Card will receive a letter from Nintendo after all initial chores are done. The letter includes a grab bag with three items, two of which are NES games. To move a present attached to a letter to your inventory, align your cursor on top of the letter, then press L to grab it. Drag it to the inventory, then click on it with A and select "Open Present". To open the grab bag that's inside, simply select it with A when you're OUTSIDE a building. Do not try to open bags inside your house. It won't work.
* Enter the monthly lottery at the Tanuki Store on the last day of the month. You get a lottery ticket for every major purchase you make at the store (stationary and plants don't count). Every five tickets let you play in the lottery once, so be sure to collect a bunch of them. Note that lottery tickets don't carry over to the next month. They're only good for the current month. Prizes in the lottery vary from month to month, so don't give up if you don't find any NES games the first time you enter the lottery.
* Check your mailbox on Christmas Eve. Every player gets an NES game as a Christmas present.
* Get a game for your birthday. Don't only ask animals if you can run chores for them -- use the second "conversation" option as well. At one point, one of your animals will ask you for your birthday and blood type. This animal will drop by your house on your birthday and personally deliver a new NES game.
* Have your Animal Island villager dig. Leave him your shovel, then bribe him with fruit later if he finds a game.
* There are other ways to get your hands on emulated classics, so keep your eyes and ears open.