Perimeter Emperor's Testament [trainer]
Perimeter Emperor's Testament trainer
Yep, I finished playing Perimeter this time - took 4 days even with the trainer - so I have moved on to playing the Emperor's Testament expansion.
As always: another gem, another trainer.
It was rather easy to make this trainer (15 min) because there were no significant changes in the code involved.
- Game version: 1.0 Razor1911 crack (EXE size: 6 856 704 bytes; SFV checksum: DD97D1C1)
- XP SP2 (should not matter though)
There is only one option in this trainer - with this, there is nothing you can't handle.
1. Energy hack (in-game) (CTRL+NUMPAD_0 to activate, CTRL+NUMPAD_DEL to disable).
Enabling this will ensure that your frame has always 10000 units of energy.
I say "frame", because it does not include any of your energy collectors.
If you have no energy collectors, it means that your energy will be set to 10000 and frozen there.
However, if you build energy collectors, your energy can go higher than 10000 and it can go up and down above, depending on the number of energy collectors you build.
Famous last words:
- I created and tested this trainer with the single player campaign. If you attempt to use this in a multi-player game, there is a really good chance that you will get out-of-sync errors - and, it the server or the other players notice your attempts, you might even get yourself expelled/banned.
- This trainer was created with TMK 1.51 - big thanks to Corsica Production. Too bad that this tool is not updated anymore...
Anyway, some anti-virus pick up the hotkey hooks in TMK-built trainers as a threat. Should you have any doubts, just Google it - there are plenty of articles about these false reports. I wonder how can anyone trust these crappy virus scanners nowadays...
If you are paranoid but want to use the trainer anyway, you can Google for a tool that allows patching the trainers created with TMK so that the hotkey component will be disabled - ultimately removing the threat that anti-virus tools pick up. However there is a trade-off in this case: since the hotkeys won't work, you need to ALT+TAB to the trainer every time and click the buttons manually...
Recommended other tools:
- Nothing at this time - I am not aware of any other hacks; let me know if there are any.
Csimbi, 17th of September, 2008
download the file: csb-periemptrn.zip
(to unpack archives use: WinZip,WinAce, WinRar)