Updated:05:29 PM EDT Aug,21
POPULAR CHAT TOPICPath of Exile: Forsaken Mast
Epic Games Shows Incredible
TOXIKK Will Let You Host Ma
Raven's Cry - InGame-Trailer
Unreal Tournament Pre-Alpha
Call of Duty: Ghosts Season
Gun vs. iPhone Case + Slow M
Sacred 3 Should Be Named Dif
Dead Island 2 - First Gamepl
Oculus Rift + Xbox Kinect =
Strike Suit Zero Interview (
TechNews - Reversible USB Ty
Star Citizen Gets Mind-Blowi
Forza Horizon 2 - Gameplay &
Cities: Skylines - Reveal Tr
Rise of the Tomb Raider is O
MS Caught Using PCs To Showc
Sony's PS4 is the Best-Selli
DirectX 12 Promises Signific
Shadow Realms Announced
Assassin's Creed: Unity - 7
Might & Magic Heroes VII - A
(c) 1997-2014 Box Network Ltd.
Warlords Battlecry III 18.104.22.168 [trainer +3]
Warlords Battlecry trainer
You guessed right - I found more in my closet; not far from the WBC2 case ;-).
Anyway, another gem, another trainer.
- Game version: 22.214.171.124 patch (EXE size: 2 334 720 bytes)
This is a community-maintained unofficial patch. Get it at the WBC3 Archives sub-forum of the-battlefield.com (there should be a sticky with the latest patches there):
- XP SP2 (should not matter though)
Just enable all at the main menu once and leave them on for the entire game. ;-)
1. XP (in-game) (NUMPAD '/' to activate, NUMPAD'*' to disable).
Enabling this will cause you to gain 10 times more experience for each kill during the scenarios. The "Ironman" bonus is cumulative (meaning that you will get 20 times more XP for each kill).
It will not have any impact on the XP you get at the end of the mission - why should it? You can level up like crazy with this.
2. Mana regen (NUMPAD '7' to activate, NUMPAD '8' to disable)
Enabling this will cause you to gain 10 times more mana at each game tick.
3. Resource hack (NUMPAD '4' to activate, NUMPAD '5' to disable)
Enabling this will set your all your resources to 30000 during "mine ticks" - which means that you must own at least one mine for this to work.
4. Treasure hack (NUMPAD '1' to activate, NUMPAD '2' to disable)
Enable this before you select your hero - it will put in your treasury 30000 crowns whenever you got to the campaign screen.
Note that the the value will not be updated on the screen until you start a scenario (or buy/sell an item).
5. Loadout points (NUMPAD '0' to activate, NUMPAD '.' to disable)
Before most battles you can choose units to start the missions with (new units, of from your retinue).
Enabling this will allow you to deploy entire armies.
Famous last words:
- I created and tested this trainer with the single player campaign - the trainer patches player #0 at all times. This latter means that most likely there will be no benefits for the player, but there is a really good chance to get out-of-sync error (and maybe be expelled/banned from the games).
- This trainer was created with TMK 1.51 - big thanks to Corsica Production. Too bad that this tool is not updated anymore...
Anyway, some anti-virus pick up the hotkey hooks in TMK-built trainers as a threat. Should you have any doubts, just Google it - there are plenty of articles about these false reports. I wonder how can anyone trust these crappy virus scanners nowadays...
Also, you can Google for a tool that allows patching the trainers created with TMK so that the hotkey component is not loaded - ultimately removing the threat that anti-virus tools pick up. However there is a trade-off in this case: since the hotkeys won't work, you need to ALT+TAB to the trainer every time...
Recommended other tools:
- Dal Gurak's Unit Editor (search the the-battlefield.com forums). It will allow you to edit your heroes (stats, items, retinue, the whole nine yards) - quite intelligent program.
- Dark Angel's XCR Explorer (search the the-battlefield.com forums). It will allow you to edit contents of the XCR files - including the ITEMS.XCR to boost your items a little ;-).
Csimbi, 15th of July, 2008
download the file: wb310323trn.zip
(to unpack archives use: WinZip,WinAce, WinRar)