Updated:05:26 PM EDT Sep,19
POPULAR CHAT TOPICWasteland 2 Launch Trailer
Battlefield Hardline: Hotwir
Blitzkrieg 3 Announced - Aga
Torment: Tides of Numenera -
Star Wars: Episode 7 Viral C
Quake Live Comes On Steam As
World of Warships Developer
Are Video Games Sexist?
Steam's Weekly Top Sellers
MS is Testing Playing Xbox G
Dying Light Gameplay (PS4/Xb
NBA 2K15 - What If? Trailer
Destiny Makes $500 Million i
GTA V Ships Nov 18th for PS4
Video of leaked Windows 9 bu
Dead Rising 3 PC patch relea
New Batman v Superman Batmob
World of Speed Gets New Trai
Here Is FIFA 15 In Glorious
AMD's Gaming Evolved Client
Destiny Review in Progress -
Battlefield 4 - Final Stand
(c) 1997-2014 Box Network Ltd.
Ghost Master trainer for GM 22.214.171.124 [trainer]
Ghost Master Trainer
I have re-visited this excellent title after a few years - it is still a kick-arse game. Thanks to Empire Interactive again, and again and ... I am still waiting for Ghost Master II!
Anyway, I could not find a trainer that was working so I decided to create my own as usual.
- Game version: Bonus Scenario with Deviance crack: 126.96.36.199 (EXE size: 5 451 776 bytes)
- XP SP2 (should not matter though)
The trainer has 5 options:
- Freeze plasm pool (CTRL+NUMPAD '/', CTRL+NUMPAD '*')
This option will freeze the plasm pool during the missions. Once enabled, your plasm pool will not increase or decrease whatever happens during the missions.
* This option needs to be enabled if you wish to change the value manually using the "Change plasm pool" option.
* Turn this off at the end of a mission; any new missions you might start with this option enabled will cause the mission to end because your plasm pool will be zero. You need to let the game set the initial value.
- Change plasm pool (CTRL+NUMPAD '8', CTRL+NUMPAD '9')
This option will add/subtract 100 from your current plasm pool during the mission.
* This option requires enabling the "Freeze plasm pool" option, otherwise the game will update the value right after you changed it.
- Freeze gold plasm (CTRL+NUMPAD '5', CTRL+NUMPAD '6')
This option will freeze the gold plasm pool that you use to upgrade your minions. Once enabled, your gold plasm pool will not increase or decrease whatever happens.
* Turn this off at the end of a mission, otherwise you will not get the bonuses at the end of the missions with this option enabled. In fact, I recommend enabling this option only when you need it.
- Change gold plasm pool (CTRL+NUMPAD '2', CTRL+NUMPAD '3')
This option will add/subs tract 100 from your current gold plasm pool.
- Back to normal (CTRL+NUMPAD '0')
This option will disable the "Freeze plasm pool" and "Freeze gold plasm" options.
Famous last words:
This trainer was created with TMK 1.51 - big thanks to Corsica Production. Too bad that this tool is not updated anymore...
Anyway, some anti-virus pick up the hotkey hooks in TMK-built trainers as a threat. Should you have any doubts, just Google it - there are plenty of false reports.
Also, there you can Google for a tool that allows patching the trainers created with TMK so that the hotkey component is not loaded - ultimately removing the threat that anti-virus tools pick up. However there is a trade-off in this case: since the hotkeys won't work, you need to ALT+TAB to the trainer every time...
Recommended Ghost Master tools (and an hidden message for zzzzSleep):
- Saved game editor from zzzzSleep:
I have the 2008 Apr 24 version of it, it's great. Working flawlessly with the game version (some people with other game versions are complaining).
There is only one thing to note - I found a bug in it and I was ready to send a saved game that shows this bug (it seems that the last ghost does not show up), but he did not leave any contact info on the web page, so I could not report it. I hope you are reading this ;-)
If I had a wish for a new feature, it would be opening the saved game directory automatically (even on the first start). Saved games are located in %ALLUSERSPROFILE%\\Documents\\Ghost Master\\SaveGames\
Csimbi, 19th of June, 2008
download the file: ghostmaster-trn.zip
(to unpack archives use: WinZip,WinAce, WinRar)