Updated:08:31 AM EDT Aug,27
POPULAR CHAT TOPICMetro Redux Launch Trailer
Dark Souls II: Crown of the
F1 2014 - Spa Hot Lap Video
Don't Buy SimCity 4 from Ori
Sony: No Personal Informatio
Star Citizen's Latest Ship h
TechNews - AMD A10-7800 APU
AoW III: Golden Realms Expan
Ancient Space Announced
The Witcher 3 Probably Won't
Path of Exile: Forsaken Mast
Epic Games Shows Incredible
TOXIKK Will Let You Host Ma
Raven's Cry - InGame-Trailer
Unreal Tournament Pre-Alpha
Call of Duty: Ghosts Season
Gun vs. iPhone Case + Slow M
Sacred 3 Should Be Named Dif
Dead Island 2 - First Gamepl
Oculus Rift + Xbox Kinect =
Strike Suit Zero Interview (
TechNews - Reversible USB Ty
(c) 1997-2014 Box Network Ltd.
Harvest Moon: Magic Melody [GC]
Become friends with Saibara (2 or 3 hearts) and he will ask you to go talk to the mayor. The mayor then teaches you how to make Potato Gratin. After that, go back to Saibara's house and he will give you the Aging Pot, which is used to make sodas.
Purchase an egg from Blue Sky Ranch for 120G instead of buying a chicken for 1200G. Just wait for the egg to hatch and the chick to grow.
Dia And Gina
Ship 30 herbs to have Dia and Gina appear in town.
Duke, Gwen, And Doug
Attend the Spring Horse Race on Spring 17 to have them appear in town.
Easy 30 Saves
Go To Your Journal And Save The Game. Do Not Exit The Save Menu; Just Keep Choosing 'yes' To Save Repeatedly.
Easy 50 Finger Whistle
Go Into Your House And Press R(50). It Does Not Matter If Your Animal Is Near You Or Not.
Easy Horse Star
To get a horse star easily, first get your horse out of the barn. Make sure that she has at least two or more hearts, or you can't ride her. If she has two or more hearts, mout her by pressing the X button. Than, ride her untill 6:00 P.M. After that, she should have one training star filled in. If not, repeat the process the following day untill she gets enough stars. Remember, stars are used as stamina in the Horse Races!
Go To Your Shipping Box And Get A Nearby Log. Put The Log In The Shipping Box And You Will Get A Note.
Talk to Ray to get a new fishing pole.
You will get a note for the following events.
1. First Step Note. When you get the pedometer.
2. First Shipping Note. Ship your first item.
3. 10,000 Step Note. Get 10,000 steps on your pedometer.
4. Cooking Note. After cooking your first meal.
5. Island Note. First time you visit the island.
6. Rock Climber Note. First time scaling Mt. Moon.
7. Underground Lake Note. At the first underground level in Lake Mine.
8. Night Owl Note. Stay up until dawn (6 a.m.).
9. Rain Note. Work 10 hours non-stop in the rain.
10. Sun Note. Work 10 hours non-stop in the sun.
11. Stationary Note. Do not use the controller for awhile.
12. Lonley Wolf Note. Do not talk to anyone all day.
13. Whistle Note. Whistle 50 times.
14. Limitation Note. Have zero stamina and faint.
15. Hustle-and-Bustle Note. Meet 35 villagers.
16. Poor Note. Have 1G or less in the morning.
17. Lucky Note. Find more than 1,000G in coins (in ground).
18. High Spirit Note. Drink 10 sodas.
19. Birth of Life Note. Have one of your barn animals give birth.
20. Owner of Monther Earth Note. Own 10 or more divisions of land.
21. Snow Note. Work 10 hours non-stop in the snow.
22. Fodder Note. Cut the grass 20 times.
23. Brushing Note. Groom your livestock 20 times.
24. Egg Note. Ship 10 eggs.
25. Milking Note. Ship 10 jugs of milk.
26. Shearing Note. Ship 10 pieces of wool.
27. Dyeing Note. Ship a colored yarn ball.
28. Gem Note. Ship one gem of any kind.
29. Calling Animals Note. Ring the bell 20 times.
30. Cultivation Note. Till 1 squares of land.
31. Big Eater Note. Eat 50 meals.
32. Woodcutter Note. Cut down 20 trees or stumps.
33. Cloud Note. Work 10 hours on a cloudy day.
34. Garbage Can Note. Throw away garbage 20 times.
35. Weed Note. Pull 1 weeds.
36. Gardening Note. Have five flowers blooming at once.
37. Forest Note. Plant any tree.
38. Destruction Note. Crush 20 stones, rocks, stakes etc.
39. Diary Note. Save in the diary 30 times.
40. Cock-A-Doodle-Doo Note. Win the Chicken Festival.
41. Moo Note. Win the Cow Contest.
42. Baa Note. Win the Sheep Contest.
43. Horse Note. Win the Horse Race.
44. Bow-Wow Note. Have three hearts on your dog.
45. Oink-Oink Note. Ship a truffle.
46. Fire Prevention Note. Put out a bonfire.
47. Lost Child Note. Find Meryl and Tim in an event.
48. Mole-Whacking Note. Whack 10 moles.
49. Bluebird Note. Get the a blue feather.
50. Wedding Day Note. Get married.
51. Stork Note. Be pregnant or get your wife.
52. Baby is Born Note. Have a baby or have a baby with your wife.
53. You Can Walk Note. For your baby's first steps.
54. Spring Footsteps Note. Attend the New Years Festival.
55. Egg Dish Note. Attend the Egg Festival.
56. Spring Fragrance Note. Attend the Flower Festival.
57. Blue Sea, White Clouds Note. Win the Beach Festival Swimming Competition.
58. Boat Sailing Note. Attend the Star Festival.
59. Firefly Flower Note. Attend the Firefly Festival.
60. Fireworks Note. Attend the Fireworks Festival.
61. Moon Viewing Note. Attend the Moonlight Festival.
62. Harvest Note. Attend the Harvest Festival.
63. Pumpkin Note. Attend the Pumpkin Festival.
64. Flame Note. Attend the Fire Festival.
65. Popular Note. Get 5 or more cakes on the Thanksgiving Festival.
66. Starlight Note. Attend the Starry Night Festival.
67. New Year's Sunrise Note. See the first sunrise of the year.
68. Full Bloom Flowers Note. Ship every type of flower and herb.
69. Treasure Hoard Note. Ship every type of ore (including Limestone)
70. Animal Kingdom Note. Have 8 barn animals and 5 chickens.
71. Book Note. Read all the books in the library (change in Fall).
72. Super Chef Note. Unlock 1 or more recipes (purchase utensils).
73. Second House Note. Construct a second house.
74. Expert Angler Note. Catch every type of fish.
75. Master Angler Note. Catch 1 or more fish (any kind).
76. Rubber Boots Note. Catch 10 pieces of garbage.
77. Wild Note. When a wild animal with 4 hearts visits your house (not Dolphin).
78. Art Note. Get a picture and aging pot.
79. Very Rich Note. Have more than 100,000G.
80. Flower Girl Note. When Nina gives you a present.
81. Explosive Girl Note. When Ann gives you a present.
82. Apron Girl Note. When Ellen gives you a present.
83. Talented Girl Note. When Maria gives you a present.
84. Night Moon Girl Note. When Eve gives you a present.
85. Girl with Glasses Girl Note. When Gina gives you a present.
86. Princess Note. When Dia gives you a present.
87. WaitressNote. When Katie gives you a present.
88. Ponytail Note. When Gwen gives you a present.
89. Heartfelt Note. When Lyla gives you a present.
90. Cowboy Note. When Blue gives you a present.
91. Social Craftsman Note. When Joe gives you a present.
92. Cool Craftsman Note. When Kurt gives you a present.
93. Doctor Note. When Alex gives you a present.
94. Patissier Note. When Carl gives you a present.
95. Master Pick-Up Artist Note. When Dan gives you a present.
96. Fisherman Note. When Ray gives you a present.
97. Traveler Note. When Basil gives you a present.
98. Male Note. When Bob gives you a present.
99. Shy Guy Note. When Louis gives you a present.
100 . Meek Heart Note. After you collect 99 Happiness Notes.
Plant three fruit trees to have him appear in town.
When you have about ten hearts and there is a festival where you go with a date, you will go to a place where lovers chat. You will talk, then you will kiss the man or woman of your dreams.
Level 3 Bag
Become friends (at least two hearts) with Martha and bring her wool.
Level 3 House
Become friends (at least one heart) with Joe, Kurt, or Woody.
Level 4 House
Get Kurt, Woody, or Joe at five hearts or higher.
Attend the Fireworks Festival on Summer 24 to have him appear in town.
Place a flower in the blue shipping bin in the square on Spring 22. Then, attend the Flower Festival the next day to have her appear in town.
Go to a festival to have her appear in town.
To get the Blue Feather (proposal item), you must have at least 30 Musical Notes, get a level 3 home from Woody, and get a double bed from Woody. You will get it from Mayor Theodore, and will be able to marry the man or woman of your dreams.
Become friends with Ronald to have her appear in town.
More Land For Sale
Become friends (at least one heart) with the Mayor.
Attend the Swimming/Ocean Festival on Summer 3 to have her appear in town. Nami the 'Weather Girl' will not move into Flowerbud Village, but she will appear around the square where Dan, Louis, and several wild animals can be found. You cannot marry her this time.
Restore All Stamina
Make Toadstool Saute (Butter + Toadstool + Frying Pan) and eat it. It will fully restore your stamina.
Collect the indicated number of notes to unlock the corresponding reward.
5 Notes: Marimba
10 Notes: Timpani
15 Notes: Harp
20 Notes: Piano
25 Notes: Violin
30 Notes: Cello & Powerberry
35 Notes: Flute
40 Notes: Acoustic Guitar
45 Notes: Trumpet
50 Notes: H. Goddess Revived
99 Notes: Final Event
Plant one fruit tree to have him appear in town.
Ship one good clay to have her appear in town.
Your sheep gives you wool. It sells for 840 to 1200 G. The sheep can live without food for about one month. You can save money by not feeding it.
Complete the following tasks to unlock the corresponding shops.
Atelier Saibara Clay Shop: Ship a load of Good Clay.
Blacksmith: Ship ores (Rare Ore recommended).
Cafe Callaway: Meet Carl and Eve, then wait one month.
Flower Bud Library: Wait until mid-spring in year one.
Hearty Lyla: Ship gift items such as Clay, Flowers, and Blue Berries.
Moonlight Cafe Meet Duke, then wait until summer.
Paradise Orchard: Meet Roland and Dan then plant one grape tree.
Perch Inn: Meet Doug, then wait until summer.
Sanitarium: Ship 30 Herbs and get Alex to 1 heart or more.
Ship 30 Cabbages.
Tai And Tim
Ship one copper, silver, and gold ore from the mine to have them appear in town.
If you want to make a lot of money, fishing is one great way! There is an island that the dolphin will take you to once you have one heart with it. The fish are worth A LOT more than regular old Dace or Rainbow Trout. If you don't want to make friends with the dolphin, there is an area behind the junk shop that has Salmon that are pretty expensive. Almost everything is better cooked so buy a FULL kitchen. It may be expensive, but it will pay off in the end.