Ski Racing 2006 Featuring Hermann Maier [unlocker]
A SavedGame giving you access to all of the areas of the game.
Grants you 8 Stat-Bars, which is the maximum, for each of the
4 Skills (Explosiveness, Jumping, Speed, & Edging)
when playing with the "TNT" Profile
All 12 Sponsor Challenges
All Equipment Items:
9 Skis of the Downhill Discipline
9 Skis of the Slalom Discipline
11 Skis of the Giant Slalom Discipline
9 Skis of the Super G Discipline
All 6 Physique Types when creating a New Profile
1. Always make a backup copy of your game file(s) first:
2. UnRAR the archive to your game directory, overwriting any existing files.
Always unRAR with full paths!
3. Play with either the profile "TNT" or "TNT_Fatty", both of which unlock all
of the Challenges and all Equipment.
a) Profile "TNT" offers you max'ed out skill stats in all Game Modes.
Take a look at all of his pre-configured equipment.
Only the best for explosive TNT!
b) "TNT_Fatty" starts you off with only 1 stat-bar for each skill.
Sure he may be extremely slow and not so bright, but the fat bastard has
a lot of heart and really tries his best. Be sure to give him a chance.
* For Equipment setup, select:
"Skier Profiles" -> (Highlight one of the TNT Profiles) ->
(Hit the F5 Key)
* Each of the 4 Disciplines can have a different set of Skis configured.
Choose a discipline in the Equipment Setup screen and then choose which
skis you want to assign to that specific discipline.
* For the Sponsor Challenges, select:
"World Cup" -> (Hit the PgDn Key)
* Deleting the TNT Profiles from inside the game (even if you create your
own beforehand) will re-lock those 6 Physique Types.
* The following is only relevant if you have one of your own custom
profiles already selected, since your own profile might not have the
Physicque Types unlocked. The 6 Physique Types are only available if
you first select a TNT profile in the "Skier Profiles", hit ENTER to
choose it, then re-select "Skier Profiles" -> NEW.
download the file: skira2006uc.zip
(to unpack archives use: WinZip,WinAce, WinRar)