Updated:04:40 AM EDT Sep,05
POPULAR CHAT TOPICGrand Theft Auto Movie Trail
17% Of Steam Users Running W
PS4 System Software 3.00 Fea
Star Wars: Battlefront Open
Mad Max - Official 4K Shots
Halo 5: Guardians Opening Ci
Final Fantasy XV - CAEB Trai
Oxide Developer: NVIDIA Was
TechNews - teens arrested fo
New 1TB PS4 is basically a r
15 minutes of Hitman gamepla
CRYENGINE - Baron Haussmann
XCOM 2 Delayed Until Feb 201
Fable Legends - Exclusive To
YouTube Gaming launches toda
Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Be
Pillars of Eternity Expansio
TechNews - Core i7 Skylake r
ZOMBI - First Impressions
Nvidia GeForce GTX 950 teste
ZOMBI - PC 4K Resolution Scr
XCOM 2 - Base Building
(c) 1997-2015 Gameguru Mania
last 10 comments:
| Total War: Rome 2 Beta Update #3 - patch|
|(hx) 03:50 PM EDT - Sep,21 2013 |
| Creative Assembly has released the third beta update for its strategy title, Total War: Rome 2. According to its changelog, this patch bring significant improvements to multiplayer campaign speed, Frame Rate improvements on Campaign map on low spec Core2 Duo cpu's in windowed mode, as well as Frame Rate improvements on Campaign map across all configurations when setting Effects Quality to Low or High. In order to download this update, you need to apply for the game's beta update program.
Technical and Performance Issues
- Significant improvements to multiplayer campaign speed, which is
now limited by the slowest players machine.
- Frame Rate improvements on Campaign map on low spec Core2 Duo
cpu’s in windowed mode.
- Fix for lock-ups reported on loading into battle in DirectX9.
- Frame Rate improvements on Campaign map across all configurations
when setting Effects Quality to Low or High.
- Fix for minor stutters & terrain rendering glitches on some
gpu’s when rendering the terrain.
- Fixed a bug in the Graphics Benchmark frame rate display that
reported the wrong per-frame time.
- LAN multiplayer modes are now accessible when Steam is in Offline
- Fix for graphics crash caused by changing the games screen
resolution shortly after loading a new Campaign.
- Fix for a crash when performing an agent action on a
wounded/assassinated unit in Campaign modes.
- Further campaign map optimisations.
- Optimised fire and smoke effects on the campaign map (improving
the frames per second on all graphics setting, especially during the
late gameplay where all faction territories are revealed)
- Fix in Multiplayer Campaign, after Player 1 offers diplomacy to
Player 2, Player 2 made a counter offer, then cancelled the offer,
which caused the game to lock up for Player 1.
- Fix to prevent the games user interface from flickering when SLI
- Improved culling on the campaign map to prevent props (e.g. the
pyramids) from disappearing when the camera was set to certain angles.
- Improved the desktop icon for Total War: ROME II to support