| Rise of Venice - Trading Walkthrough Video - briefly|
|(hx) 03:33 AM EDT - Sep,21 2013 |
Venice was at the peak of its power during the Renaissance and was
viewed as a city of decadence, beauty and intrigue. Renowned as the
linchpin of civilization and the cultural centre of Europe, Venice was
the most important trading post between Western Europe and the eastern
stretch of the Mediterranean Sea. It was also the stage for political
corruptions and clandestine dealings.
This is where your story begins. As a young man striving for success,
power and wealth and with the support of your family, you begin to
build up a trading empire across Genoa, Tripoli, Rome, Alexandria, and
Constantinople in addition to many other significant cities from the
Renaissance. As you progress through the ranks of Venetian society,
increasing your power with smart trading moves and calling in the
occasional favor, you can begin to assemble your own fleet. With this
you will start to build up new production facilities and test yourself
in challenging sea battles where you will face off against pirates as
well as political enemies.
Features of Rise of Venice:
- Experience a compelling story full of intrigue and treason in
Venice at the time of the Renaissance
- Trade a variety of goods in the most important cities of the
time such as Rome, Alexandria, Constantinople and Athens.
- With your own family tree you can interact with your family
members, send them on missions and watch how the power of your family
grows over time.
- Meet other important families who are pulling the strings in
Venice’s government and influence political decisions yourself.
- Build your own production facilities and trading fleets
- Take fate into your own hands and test your skills in furious
- Multiplayer mode for up to 4 players via LAN and Internet
Rise of Venice will be available digitally on Windows PC in September
2013. For more information please visit www.kalypsomedia.com